1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm in NYC on Wed (Feb 6)...

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by feixaq, Feb 4, 2002.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Will be arriving in Manhattan at 6.45pm this Wednesday. After a short cab ride from La Guardia to Midtown, and checking into my hotel, I'll be heading straight to Chinatown Fair and can play up till closing time... that is, if any of you guys are going to play this Wednesday evening. Would love to meet up with you all and play some VF4! (I'll be in NYC only for one day, unfortunately...)

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Nobody...?

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    U can count me in! Sal told me about this post today at his job. I'll try to round up the troops!

4. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    i should be able to stop by... but andy wants to know if your up for a get together at his place to play on ps2, instead of wasting money at the arcade. it should be real cool, cause we could stay up late, he should have 2 sticks, and only good comp should be there... well if it all goes well we will be waiting for you at CTF, and we can work out the details then. have a safe trip man!

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Are they PS2 VF4 sticks? I'd definitely be up for playing on the PS2 version, as long as the sticks are good (shadowblades suck =P) I can meet up around 8pm at Chinatown fair and then we can head out from there...

P.S. Where *is* Andy's place, btw? Is it in Manhattan? The only constraint I have is that I have to wake up early the next morning for a meeting....

6. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    andy lives on 51th street. i will leave some numbers so you can reach everyone.
    Andy's Cell: (917) 319-0829
    Rodney (thats me) Home (212) 862-2880 Cell (402) 968-7039 sorry but my cell is out of omaha. so you cant use a pay phone to call me due to long distance charges. well you can use a pay phone but you better have a calling card or lots of change :p
    Nelson Home (212) 866-6846
    I should be at the arcade waiting for you if that helps. if you just want to meet up at andy's place to save time, reply back and we will set something up ok

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I just called Andy on his mobile and left a message on his VM. I'll be staying at the Sheraton on 57th street, so if at all possible, it's probably easier to meet up in Midtown directly rather than me having to take a train down to Chinatown and back up to midtown. I'll send you my mobile # via PM...