1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm off to Japan!!!!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ice-9, Dec 20, 1999.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I wanted to do a big update on VFDC just before I left (I had made a whole bunch of Sarah, Jacky, and Shun movies) but was unceremoniously KICKED OUT of my dorm today at noon. Basically, some guy came knocking and told my roommate and I that we had one hour to pack and get out. WTF?!?! Wouldn't even let us stay one more night the cheap bastards. (Move out day was Sunday, but we were leaving Monday morning at 5 AM). So here I am on my friend's apartment, and I don't even know if I packed the right clothes!

Anyway, I'll be gone for about three weeks, but should be able to drop by now and then to let you know what the VF scene is like in Japan and Singapore. Either way, happy holidays, merry Christmas, and have a happy New Year. I'm out!!

ice-9 | Sennin

2. clopin

clopin Well-Known Member

PARTY AT VFDC WHILE JEFF IS OUT!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

// clopin
    join #vfhome on the EFnet IRC network