1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm thinking Lion might be the best.

Discussion in 'Lion' started by TexasLion, Jul 31, 2002.

1. lau_fists

lau_fists Well-Known Member

There's actually two screaming fists: one is like a lunging knife, faster, which turns his back.

The superknife is the goddamn thing that pretty much rips up anything in front of it. I'm not sure how to block it, but it's pretty awesome. But almost as bad is the upknife, which looks like Lau has his hand turned carrying a pizza; pops the opp. up leading to that nasty upward [3] [P][P][P][2][K]; just f'ing brutal.

2. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

I agree with you Foondogg. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif I like Lion a lot too.Akira is one of my favorites as well.Zero999 I think you need to chill man and on you're profile it says that you play as Lion.I think you're trying to be cool. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif Well its not working. /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hey, I know you're discovering the joys of message boards, but this topic died like a month ago. You both need to chill. If you're gonna reply, try to do it to newer threads that people are still talking about, and try to make a point ... not just "me too" or "I agree" or "you suck".

4. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Yeah I know but still I had to do it.Anyway I don't care how old it is.

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Let me rephrase my point:

1. No, you didn't have to do it. It was a useless post (even if it's a nice gesture). On this message board, you shouldn't say anything if you're just repeating what a few other people have already said.

2. If you want to keep posting here, it'd be nice if you could at least pretend to care about what other people thought. Especially the site owner and mods. Why come to a discussion board if all you want to do is tell other people what you think, and don't want to hear what anyone else has to say?

6. lionrulz77

lionrulz77 Active Member

I understand your point exactly! Lion is a fab character and I am very good with him as well, I recommend pressing [8][K] for a very satisfying and powerful double kick combo, if you like, read my post, it is just up the page from this one! Thanks! /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

7. I can't stand Lion, he fights like a little girl. The best fighter on the game is Lei Fei. Even though he's slow, he's got tons of other stances, combos and tricks to kick anybody's butt.

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

i liek shun di hes funny and smackz that azz u know lol

9. Two_Bit_Mage

Two_Bit_Mage Well-Known Member

lei fei is the best eh? i dont think its fair to call ANYONE the best..its not so much the character you choose, its the guy whose pushing the buttons that matters