1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Imagine my surprise

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by AlexMD, Sep 19, 2001.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

When I open up issue 11 of the official uk ps2 magazine and find a VF4 vs Tekken 4 article with our very own Ice9 starring as a judge.

Imagine my dissapointment when I find that the majority of the article was written by the staff of the mag and not you (the VF expert) or Catlord (the Tekken expert).

Still it was great to see the site getting some recognition and good to see people "in the know" at least getting some input /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

Just seeing the words "virtuafighter.com" in the mag were almost enough for me to forgive remarks like (in order of most laughable /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif)

"With it's counter based gameplay VF4 may be a better option for the beginner"

"With blocking like DOA2 and a new "stagger" attack VF4 seems to have the edge"

"In Tekken 4 combo's are still king, learning 10 strings is the key to success"