1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

importing vf4 for PS2

Discussion in 'General' started by Namflow, Jan 15, 2002.

1. Namflow

Namflow Well-Known Member

hey all... I was wondering if any of you guys are planning to get VF4 for the PS2 when it's released at the end of the month. If so, what type of PS2 do you have (japanese/modded/etc)? I'm been thinking about importing it myself but don't know much about the options. Thanks

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

There's no easy way to play imports on a U.S. machine, but I hear there's this new Origa chip that will play legit imports, but it's extremely expensive and hard to install. Your best bet right now is to get a Japanese PS2 if you want to import. Thank the bastards at Sony for killing the Messiah chip.

3. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Iff you were interested in the Messiah chip I advice you to heck out The King , Elvis has entered the building .

4. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Just cross ur fingers 4 something like the DCX on PS2, u know the thing where all you have to put the DCX disc in the system and then put the impoet in. : )