1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

IN desperate need of Jacky's MID arsenal

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by VF_Loser, Feb 1, 2010.

1. VF_Loser

VF_Loser New Member

I've just get my hands on VF4evo about some weeks ago, and I don't know what to express.. it's fuckin sweet!!!
    I've been blinded by NAMCO's idea all this time, but now I got these most unique fighter, I know where I belong :]
    allright, on to my topic..
    I've played QUEST mode for about three weeks by now, It's just on beginner (yeah, I'm suck.. that's why..) but it seem that I just can barely win any competition in Event Arcade!!!
    I just fuckin don't know what to do when the CPU crouched my high strings, thing get worse when I attemp some low attack, but they guard it and go for counter/throw..!
    So, for you who played Jacky (I don't know why lot of people here frigginly hate him, he's just that cool as Maxi on SC series), please give me some MID interrupt strike moves, so I know what to do when the opponent duck the hell out my combos..
    Thank's for your attention