1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

In Singapore April 14-16

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Apr 2, 2002.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Yup, I'll be back for just a few days. Who wants a butt whipping?!

2. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

I'm game man. PMed my contact number to you already. Look me up, but we can only meet up at night, since I only get outta camp then. Danny and the rest should be able to entertain you in the afternoon. But first things first, can we NOT play at Bugis ? The hole in my wallet seems to be getting a whole lot bigger. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh, out of interest, is anyone watching Patlabor 3 the movie for the film festival ?

3. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

ya

I can play with you too. Hey have you been playing all these while? Which city are u in?

4. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Patlabor 3 is in the film fest? when?

5. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Time to play hard again. Will be free all afternoons while you are here except weekends. Just wondering, where do you get all the $$ to travel around so much? Japan seems so far away.........

6. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

So you wanna get your butt whipped by me again huh? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif Should be able to meet up then...

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Danny, Rulakir, Alan, Andrew, thanks guys, looking forward to some good games. I'm in Durham NC the land of no-VF-whatsoever, so I maybe a little rusty.

P.S. Are we playing arcade or PS2?

8. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Both of course.

9. Rulakir

21st of April. Man, if only I could take the whole month off, and if only I had enough $$$ to pour into the films they're showing. Some really awfully good stuff. Sigh.... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh yeah, could the local players pass me their ICQ numbers via PM if they have any ? That way, I can just check with anyone who's online if they'd be passing by the arcade instead of posting here and just waiting forever for replies, and being in a dilemma to make the trip down or not.... Thanks.

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i check forum the whole day in office. too boring.

Anyway... I want to go for the film but can't find anyone to go so ................!

11. 22222

22222 Active Member

yah i also wanan join in..need to rack up exp wif gd players like danny and company hahahaaa :>

12. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

is there a website for the film schedule? I am quite interested in Japanese films

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

14. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    wee~ im in too~
    long time no play wif u ppl also.
    let u ppl thrash moi.

15. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ermm... since ice9 is coming. is someone going to organize a gathering? or go arcades?

16. Rulakir

Probably wait till he comes or something, then we organize an impromptu one ? Most likely, we'll meet up at Bugis, then from there move to maybe Parklane or elsewhere ? Suggestions ?

17. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Fine with me... just let me know... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

SG-Lion

18. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

after danny13 post on bugis 3-round , 60 secs setting, i guess we'll be at Bugis for good.
    with the babes, location and the game rates.Whats else can be better? =)

19. Rulakir

Whats else can be better? =)

Erm.... Tons of babes who can play VF ? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif I wondered what happened to the sisters.... *ponders*

20. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

Yeah!
    and i'll be uf+P+G using Lion all day long..