In Singapore April 14-16

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Apr 2, 2002.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Yup, I'll be back for just a few days. Who wants a butt whipping?!

2. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

I'm game man. PMed my contact number to you already. Look me up, but we can only meet up at night, since I only get outta camp then. Danny and the rest should be able to entertain you in the afternoon. But first things first, can we NOT play at Bugis ? The hole in my wallet seems to be getting a whole lot bigger. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh, out of interest, is anyone watching Patlabor 3 the movie for the film festival ?

3. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

ya

I can play with you too. Hey have you been playing all these while? Which city are u in?

4. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Patlabor 3 is in the film fest? when?

5. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Time to play hard again. Will be free all afternoons while you are here except weekends. Just wondering, where do you get all the $$ to travel around so much? Japan seems so far away.........

6. alucard

alucard Well-Known Member

So you wanna get your butt whipped by me again huh? /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif Should be able to meet up then...

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Danny, Rulakir, Alan, Andrew, thanks guys, looking forward to some good games. I'm in Durham NC the land of no-VF-whatsoever, so I maybe a little rusty.

P.S. Are we playing arcade or PS2?

8. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Both of course.

9. Rulakir

21st of April. Man, if only I could take the whole month off, and if only I had enough $$$ to pour into the films they're showing. Some really awfully good stuff. Sigh.... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh yeah, could the local players pass me their ICQ numbers via PM if they have any ? That way, I can just check with anyone who's online if they'd be passing by the arcade instead of posting here and just waiting forever for replies, and being in a dilemma to make the trip down or not.... Thanks.

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i check forum the whole day in office. too boring.

Anyway... I want to go for the film but can't find anyone to go so ................!

11. 22222

22222 Active Member

yah i also wanan join in..need to rack up exp wif gd players like danny and company hahahaaa :>

12. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

is there a website for the film schedule? I am quite interested in Japanese films

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

14. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    wee~ im in too~
    long time no play wif u ppl also.
    let u ppl thrash moi.

15. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ermm... since ice9 is coming. is someone going to organize a gathering? or go arcades?

16. Rulakir

Probably wait till he comes or something, then we organize an impromptu one ? Most likely, we'll meet up at Bugis, then from there move to maybe Parklane or elsewhere ? Suggestions ?

17. SG-Lion

SG-Lion Well-Known Member

Fine with me... just let me know... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

SG-Lion

18. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

after danny13 post on bugis 3-round , 60 secs setting, i guess we'll be at Bugis for good.
    with the babes, location and the game rates.Whats else can be better? =)

19. Rulakir

Whats else can be better? =)

Erm.... Tons of babes who can play VF ? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif I wondered what happened to the sisters.... *ponders*

20. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

Yeah!
    and i'll be uf+P+G using Lion all day long..