1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

In Singapore April 14-16

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

sisters? i saw 1 gal last tuesday. hmm alone though. USING LION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Hmm.... maybe one day, we'll go to the arcade and suddenly find a whole group of babes playing VF... and they're as good as us, and they understand the constant urge that we have to put our hands on 3 buttons and a control stick and.... (Dreams on and on and on....) /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

Sigh.... Danny !!! Alan!!! How come you all never train your gfs to play ?? Then they can psycho THEIR friends to play, then VF won't be like a bachelor's club here. SIgh..... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

3. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

My girlfren only like to play dragon world.........

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

u can probably find those in japan /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

ya right,

my GF playing VF..... shudder... seriously I cannot even imagine that. she REALLY hates arcade, she cannot even stay in one to watch me play for long

6. Rulakir

u can probably find those in japan

Pengz... if I was rich enough, sure go one ah !!! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif Maybe next year when I ORD, we go there holiday want a not ? /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

7. danny13

been waiting for someone to bring that out. Onz! but thing is when you ord, wilson will me in....sigh...lose one good vf buddy.....

8. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Rulakir, ORD means your downpayment is over! But the installments are to begin. Damn! Into my 10th year out of 13. Woohoo! Can't wait.

9. feii

feii Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WEIHAO888
    hey bugis now changed to 3 rounds liaoz ar?

10. Rulakir

?
    What downpayment ? You mean reservist ? Sigh... Slowly... Slowly... hopefully, like some people that I know, I'll never get recalled more than twice or thrice in the remainder of my dwindling years...

Eh, Danny, one thing is that yes, we can go there holiday, and come back dead broke.... /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Sometimes, I wonder if its even worth it.... S$15 for a character card, and another S$1.50 a game is really no kidding..... but to go there and look at the gals.... now, that's something I wouldn't mind doing !! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

11. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I just arrived! Went straight to Bugis of course, heh heh, not expecting to find anyone but running into Zhi-feng, Alucard, Alan, and a few others. Cool, but boy am I rusty.

Anyway, so what's the deal lah? Can we get together and play Version C at someone's place?

(buyadawoh, got your PM, will call right after I check my e-mail on this slow, slow modem...)

12. Rulakir

Damn it !! You mean you turned up when I left not too long after ? Argh !!! Anything going on monday or tuesday night then ? I'm free, but I'm only able to meet in the evenings. And somebody has really gotta teach me how the dodging mechanism works in VF4. I'm having this stupid problem where I can actually get a successful dodge, but when I try to retaliate, nothing comes out ??? /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

So what's the plan. I think Alan and Wilson has my contact, so erm... how ?

13. danny13

Hey will be free in the afternoon say around three at bugis tomorrow? Maybe i'll see you there?

14. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey Danny, I'm about to go have lunch with my family right now (2:45 pm), but should be heading to Bugis after.

Rulakir, when can you come out?

15. Rulakir

Finish work only after 5:30 pm. On Tuesday, I have a driving lesson, so I can't really meet up with you guys then. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif ( Plus the fact that I REALLY need the license soon...)

Anyway, I don't think I'm much of a match for you guys anymore. I got set up so many times today that I'm really starting to wonder about my gameplay abilities. For some strange reason, my mindset just can't seem to move from horizontal to a more vertical one. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif Does this mean that I gotta get myself a PS2 or be phase out ??? NNNNnnnnnnnoooooooooo.......... *runs off screaming into the night*

16. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

u broke my streak a few times leh.

actually u are not that bad lar... Zhifeng worst, super scrub kage. Oops sorry, not even scrub. Scrub also better than him!(ron said this! and don't insult scrub by comparing with zhifeng's kage HEHEH! )

Anyway u have to practice dodging lor. Dodging quite fun also. Adds a new dimension to ur playing style.

17. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

hey..u guys game for bugis on coming evening (16 Feb, Tue)???

18. Rulakir

Wah piang, the way he played with Kage, I didn't know whether to laugh at his opponent, or to pity the fella. Seebay cham siah.... I'd rather die under his Shun than go against his Kage I tell you !!!

19. Freud

Freud Well-Known Member

sounds horrible.
    last time i played him...he was in a "wu di" up-kick craze...
    dun tell me hes got some more nasty tricks coming up..
    hmmm...

20. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

most likely there will be pple there. yesterday(15th), quite alot of pple.

He is still doing the up kick ... i think he damn sianz up kick for shun in ver c sux so much. So he found a up kick replacement!!!!!!! KAGEEEEEEEEE hehe.