1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Individual FT new skill videos

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Dandy_J, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

2. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Holy crap that's awesome! Nice find!

3. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

anybody rip these? I can't seem to d/l them or stream them

5. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Questions regarding FT skillvideos.

Nice stuff. Akiras flailing arms thingy doesn't even look that gay anymore. Brad looking nice, Sarah looking like a nightmare. Jeffs Threat Stance throw competing with Lei Feis multithrow for coolest new move.

Edit: THE QUESTIONS

Wolf 03: The hitthrow is Mid??? In that case Wolf has gotten a Spod or atleast a hella Oki tool.

Wolf 06: Damn that's alot of Dmg. The move seems circular but is it fast enough to threathen evaders with?

Wolf 04: Can a pounce be garanteed (like 46k+g?) or atleast hard to get away from?

Akira 05: Ouch. Low hitthrow :cry:

Akira 03: Hella intresting.

Brad 01: What's the point in this since it starts with 3 high punches? It's not like it could be confused with ppk (would love a either mid or low situation).

Brad 03: Does the Van player try a 2p and gets sabakid or is it normal hit?

Goh 05-06; Nice animation.
    Rest of Goh; Seems like options to go to backturned - only problem is that Gohs backturned game sucks and that new backturned throw is probably not going to change it alot :cry:

Lei 02: Probably nothing garanteed after the gaurdbreak right?

Lion 01: Tapdancing = his new stance or sabaki or what?

/KiwE

6. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

Man, I went through that list, and then there's vanessa's part... NOT THERE !!

*sob*

Hehe... I'll check it in the morning.

7. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

*spider senses tingling*

Those moves look very cool. Some cool stuff and some much needed moves for certain characters. Goh looks sweet now but what a way to counter the roll, lol. F5 and Pedigree is funny to watch from Wolf. Sarah looks like a pain in the ass but she's one to start with anyway. Akira has some weird stuff too but none funkier than Kage of course.

Interesting stuff. Can't wait to give this game a go!!!

8. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

wolf's new reverse KS command looks like the grab animation has the same proporties as KS. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pure ownage!

EDIT: WAAH! goh's SPoD type move looks wicked!!

9. Akairyu_Medion

Akairyu_Medion Well-Known Member

Lei08: I don't think i am a bit happy with this replacement throw... sure it looks damn good but it also means that some of my mind games and flowcharts will be lost. I sincerely hope they keep the original throw somewhere it was one of my favourite moves to use.

10. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

cmon you gotta admit taht new Lei throw is tings, look how he busses the shaolin pose afterwards /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif ,

Aoi is looking sooo good, more cancels more directions, more mindfucks! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh and the 270 camera change is good too.

11. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Re: Questions regarding FT skillvideos.

[ QUOTE ]
    KiwE said:
    Wolf 03: The hitthrow is Mid???

[/ QUOTE ]

spcial high

12. FaisonI

FaisonI Well-Known Member

Yes Sir!!! If you thought Lei was dangerous before, now he is just out and out KILLER!! I think some of the best moves went to him Akira and Wolf.

13. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    FaisonI said:

If you thought Lei was dangerous before, now he is just out and out KILLER!! I think some of the best moves went to him Akira and Wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think we can say that... the clips are still scarce, and it's mostly the same characters over and over. I can't wait to see what the top players can make out of FT. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

is that it for pai 3 new moves. /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

15. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    KTallguy said:

Man, I went through that list, and then there's vanessa's part... NOT THERE !!

*sob*

Hehe... I'll check it in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vanessa is up, and it is much love.

The new OS wall throw looks deliciously painful. I'll have fun using it, methinks.

Now we need some movies that show these new moves in action...

16. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

can somebody post the urls of the movies plz, because the page does not open to me! /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

17. KTallguy

KTallguy Well-Known Member

yes... that wall throw is incredible...

I predict some crazy mixups with that stance changing stuff! I didn't expect a 'transition' strike in-between. I just wonder how fast she can continue after the change...

18. vosor1

vosor1 Well-Known Member

well as usual us vanessa playrers got the most moves to learn but this time im happy 2, man, talk about mind games, and that wall throw....tut tut tut...alot of the other players look severe aswell, that Lei fei throw, jeffery and wolf have become even scarier with all that and as for as that anabolic steroided sarah with all those flamingo switch ups..(no comment) /versus/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

19. vosor1

vosor1 Well-Known Member

oh, for those who are 2 lazy i joined all the movies together and put it for next 2 days or so onto my server.

http://www.vosor.com/ft/virtuamoves.avi

compressed the file but u should be able to view pretty easy

20. Kimble

Kimble Well-Known Member

I really doubt Lei will become top tier in VF:FT. He still has no good close-range counter attack options like before. His new moves look really cool though.