1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Insomnia 47 VF5:FS footage

Discussion in 'News' started by Shag, Dec 1, 2012.

By Shag on Dec 1, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  1. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    colosseumbanner.jpg Here you can watch the VF5:FS stream footage of Insomnia 47 located in Telford UK featuring some of the best players in the country such as Feck, Ash Kaiser, MarlyJay, ZeroEx, Jide and Ryan Hart. Footage starts right at the start!

http://www.twitch.tv/unequalledmedia/b/344452586

akai, Myke, EvenPit and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Shag, Dec 1, 2012.

1. BLACKSTAR
      BLACKSTAR
      MarlyJay made me LOL with the mid-match coaching against Feck:

"ASH! BREAK LEFT!.........no, no, no matter what side you're on, BREAK LEFT!"

HAHA :D
      Feck likes this.
    2. Daydream
      Daydream
      Was looking forward to 2+ hours of VF, then realised that half of the clip is Marvel... Still enjoyed the good games, looks like a fun event.

I don't agree with the statement that there's only scrubs and dickheads online though. He must have the worst of luck with playtime.
      Feck likes this.
    3. Pai~Chun
      Pai~Chun
      Great footage, thanks. I was starting to wonder where some of the seriously old-school UK VF heads had got to on FS. Good to see the grizzled tetsujins still going strong hehe ;)
      Feck likes this.
    4. Myke
      Myke
      Finally managed to watch this, great showing guys!

Should have put money down on Ryan pausing the game. :p
      Feck likes this.
    5. Ash_Kaiser
      Ash_Kaiser
      I stupidly did it against ZeroEx as well. Had he taken the round, I would have gone out against him (he was one match and 2-1 up in rounds in the second). Thing is, he didn't and then I took the next two rounds and then the next match.

It was a lot of fun again to be there though and I enjoyed myself. There was a slightly ironic moment where Jide, Ryan and I were getting our winnings, and Ryan joked about not having much MadCatz stuff, and I replied "Yeah, it's not like you're on their payroll or anything, is it?". He might not be anymore after yesterday's antics.
      Feck likes this.
    6. Feck
      Feck
      Haven't had chance to watch the archive yet, I want to see what went down on the commentary haha .

Want to say thanks to ZeroEX for making sure VF was there :brofist:
    7. Ash_Kaiser
      Ash_Kaiser
      Oh, so NOW you brofist? You're weird, Jon. :D

And yeah, thanks to Jamar for getting VF there. It's a shame about the timing of I48 though.
    8. ZeroEx
      ZeroEx
      Thanks for featuring this on front page guys.
      Also shoutouts to Jide, Marly, Feck, Ash and Ryan Hart for entering and supporting the scene offline.

Look forward to more events from Unequalled Media with regards to Virtua Fighter, and I hope more of the community get involved in the next one.

Lots of fun, shame I didn't get to hang out with you guys a lot more after the matches, was so busy sorting out the stream afterwards.

Ggs peeps :D
      I'll try and add more Vanessa goodness to the combo list this week as well.
      Feck likes this.