1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting Vanessa stuff (To me at least)

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by Cause, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Hope none of this was posted before.....

If you do D, F+P+G throw when opponents back is to ring edge, they'll fall out of Vanessa range, but will still take the damage animation, looks cool.

Even better if you do the neck breaker throw (U, B, D, G, F+PG? One of the 270 ones) with the opponents back to ring edge, Vanessa will fall out of the ring and stand, the opponent will still complete the neck break animation, even with no one behind her, looks really freaky.

Also messing around I found this combo cool, if not super usable due to the juggle starter

MT Stance - D/B K+G, F+P+K, D+K,P,K (Stomp if no quick rise) looks pretty cool

2. Lemonspawn

Lemonspawn Member

Sort of weird how so many people have looked at this post and no one's said anything back... so I guess I will, because I think glitches like that are totally cool. I'll have to try those out, and that combo too, since I've been starting to toy around with Vanessa ( /versus/images/icons/blush.gif ).

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thread moved from Junky's Jungle board.

Character specific posts belong in this board.

I would guess at the reason why nobody has replied was probably because most of the information was already known. Throw animations that continue post-RO have been known for a long while now.

Oh, and Vanessa doesn't have a D, f+P+G throw either.

4. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Ah F, D+P+G, you know what I ment sucka! ;-)

5. Vanessasman

Vanessasman Member

if you use hells gate while ur opponent is standing right in front of the edge of the ring ur opponent wil fall off and when she falls on the opponent he will still look like hes taking the dameage same for leg braker they all look funny 2 me.