1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Interview with Fuudo at WCG 2009

Discussion in 'General' started by Myke, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

"No more tekken please!"

[​IMG]

2. SPINMASTER X

SPINMASTER X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SMX-001
    lol

3. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    You two play more Tekken then VF these days, stop trying to cover yourself up! [​IMG]

4. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Says Mr "Tekken is just right for me".

5. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I may have said that months ago when I first started playing it, but in 2010 it's quite clear to me that people who are playing Tekken is just blasphemy! You catch me saying anything like that nowadays and you got the right to cut that tongue off. [​IMG]

6. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Quite right, you all should be playing Modern Warfare 2! [​IMG]

7. Feck

Seeing as you know how much I play it, you should have known I ws kidding. Hope that [​IMG] emoticon was used in jest!

8. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    It was in Jest, I was deciding between using [​IMG] and [​IMG] and I picked [​IMG] at the end because well, I thought it was the better suited emoticon to point out the irony of your post, and yes I know you were kidding but I went ahead and did it anyways. I think that explains things. [​IMG]

Shame on you! We should all be playing VF5, this isn't MWDC y'know! [​IMG]

9. SuperPanda

SuperPanda Well-Known Member

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

Dont know where to post this. Abit off topic.

For Gama, Stprock, etc [​IMG]

Managed to get my gallery up. All the pics are up! Please PM me if you got other pictures that I can have [​IMG]
    http://tetrasg.com/gallery/?album=5&gallery=4

11. SPINMASTER X

SPINMASTER X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SMX-001
    He was probably joking when he made that comment anyway. He was in the Tekken Crash Preliminaries. He plays Lars. Don't know why some people here got a boner when he said "no more tekken". it's not like Tekken is Killing VF, Sega AM2 is killing VF.

12. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    I thought Shinz played Yoshi?

13. Feck

So he can joke and we can't join in on the joke, or are you saying that the joke made him hard too? I never knew there was so many rules and that it was so complicated [​IMG]

EDIT: Seriously, just look at the posts, if you can't tell they're not serious then somethings wrong. They don't smell of "Namco, VF vs OMGZ my SEGA Tekken" at all, nice try bringing that up though.

14. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

Almost every top Tekken player plays two or more characters at high levels proficiently. And Yoshimitsu is considered to be the second worst character in Tekken 6BR if I remember right. So it's not surprising to see ShinZ use a more tournament effective character like Lars more often than trying to fight his way through Tekken Crash with Yoshimitsu.

15. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Does he?

[​IMG]

16. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to show Fuudo your thanks to him for the great interview, you can go to http://godsgarden.jp/pc/modules/vote/

Vote for him by pressing the 1st icon on the left next to his name. He is number33 with 112514 BP. Cant type japanese in this forums argh. Dont click the wrong icon. Cos the other icon means Vote AGAINST [​IMG]

If you need to confirm his japanese name and the icon to click check my blog http://tetrasg.com/2010/01/10/godsgarden-2-player-voting/

This is for SF4 though.

17. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

I'd like to thank him for the great interview so I voted for him.

18. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I voted for Fuudo and Itazan... much thanks again for getting the interview.

19. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I voted for Itazan, mainly because I met him in Cologne and I havent met Fuudo.

20. djtortilla

djtortilla Well-Known Member

sounds like a cool guy who doesn't take VF or videogames too serious

he reminds of that Shatner skit on Saturday Night Live with all the Trekkies.."get a life...you must be 40, have you ever kissed a girl?" lolz