1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[IRL] Virtua Fighter 4

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by spyke, Jun 18, 2002.

1. spyke

spyke Member

Any like-minded people want to meet up and beat the crap out of each other? Drop me a mail

2. redhead

redhead Well-Known Member

Re: [IRL] Virtua Fighter 4

another irish vf4 player

3. redhead

please get in touch when u find the time for some irish talk and tactics

4. spyke

spyke Member

Hey Red, sorry about the tardy reply - been busy!

You play at the arcades (the only VF4 machine I know of is at Dr. Quirkey's, O Connell St, Dublin). or are you stuck with the PS2 one like myself, living in the south?

If you're based in Dublin, have you been to Quirkey's recently? ie is the VF4 machine still there? Is there a large following? Worthwhile enuf for me to make a trip up? Heh!

5. redhead

i ve never played the arcade version ,i dont know any one who has.i play the console version and dont get much competition,i dont know any where thats got a vf4 machinei live north in derry,der could be one in Buncrana,who knows???

6. gazza

gazza Well-Known Member

There's two of us lads coming back to Dublin in September, anyone know about the vf4- scene?

7. spyke

spyke Member

There's a VF4 machine (I think it's a ver B probably) at Dr. Quirkey's on O'Connell Street. Unfortunately I'm down south. Might be up in Dublin for a flying visit sometime in Sept. Dunno what the scene is like round that machine though...

8. redhead

i still believe that there is a vf machine in barry's amusements in buncrana if anyone can confirm this please let me know

9. gazza

gazza Well-Known Member

i was finally able to check out the machines at Dr Quirkey's last friday. (yes, there are two big screen machines). I was there at around 4pm, for about half an hour, but there was no-one there to play against.. and i'm not going to spend 1.50 euro per game against the AI.

10. Lingoon

Lingoon Well-Known Member

Damn hard to find Irish VF players these days... I'm visiting Dublin next month and some matches would be nice (IF I got the time). Anyway, check the thread I made about this in the Jamboree section for more information.

(Hope someone Irish actually reads this post...)