Is everyone in NYC okay?

Discussion in 'General' started by feixaq, Sep 11, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Im okay.........Andy works in downtown tho....(im pretty sure he is okay - as he does not work within twin towers). Hiro would be okay as well.....I cant believe this....it seems surreal...it doesnt even happen in the movies....

A friend of mine works underneath one of the twin towers - in a Banana Republic. I hope he is okay...he is in ground zero of this attack.....

[​IMG]

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Adam...call em all
    where's Sal?~!

I dun feel too happy now.....

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

4. Akora

Akora Active Member

Can't believe this can happen........
    Hope there is no more terrors followed and no more casualties.
    Cheer up, people in US.

5. E-Dog

E-Dog Member

I'm glad you're ok Adam and I think Andy should be okay also.
    I have some friends who work in the building so im waiting to see what's happening with them. if you can Ad, give me a call.
    Eric

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OMG, watching it on TV...

How is Elise? Is she alright? Yukie?

7. E-Dog

E-Dog Member

i think Elise is in Europe but I'm not sure ice...I was wondering the same thing

8. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

dammm the news ppl are comparing this to Pearl Harbour..... omg.... NY look like fucking WW2.....

~ Bomb Has Been Defused ~

9. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

lets hope world war 3 doesnt start cause the world will go to fuck then

'Hah whats next attack of the drunken cats' Wong Fei Hong from Drunken Master

10. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

My regards to everyone around there... I'm sad about the victims and worried about everyone connected to them.

Such a horrible series of events....

I hope all of your family and friends are alright.

11. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

It's great that you guys are OK....
    I'm sorry, but I really don't have any words for this. I just hope your family and friends are alright.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

12. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    As an ex-New Yorker, I'm shocked and it seems un-real that this has happened.

I hope everyone I know and have met over the years in NYC is well, and my regards go out to you, your families and friends. Please take care.

This is a horrible tragedy. Here's hoping that we can look forward to peace, and keep our fighting in cyberspace.

Bryan (Spotlite)

13. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    A TV program I was watching last night was interrupted by CNN footage of the World Trade Center's towers collapsing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it all looked unreal. It's relieving to hear that most people I know in the city are OK, including you guys on VFDC. You, your families and friends will be in my prayers.

14. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I pray to all Ny VFers ....
    I hope u n ur families are well

fuck..I really dunno what else to say to describe what I am feeling now...

fuck~

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

15. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Same here ~ my heart goes out to all over at NYC.
    That such a mad thing can happen...

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

16. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Good to know everyone is okay. Otherwise words do not convey my deep sorrow.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin