1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is everyone in NYC okay?

Discussion in 'General' started by feixaq, Sep 11, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Im okay.........Andy works in downtown tho....(im pretty sure he is okay - as he does not work within twin towers). Hiro would be okay as well.....I cant believe this....it seems surreal...it doesnt even happen in the movies....

A friend of mine works underneath one of the twin towers - in a Banana Republic. I hope he is okay...he is in ground zero of this attack.....

[​IMG]

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Adam...call em all
    where's Sal?~!

I dun feel too happy now.....

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

4. Akora

Akora Active Member

Can't believe this can happen........
    Hope there is no more terrors followed and no more casualties.
    Cheer up, people in US.

5. E-Dog

E-Dog Member

I'm glad you're ok Adam and I think Andy should be okay also.
    I have some friends who work in the building so im waiting to see what's happening with them. if you can Ad, give me a call.
    Eric

6. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OMG, watching it on TV...

How is Elise? Is she alright? Yukie?

7. E-Dog

E-Dog Member

i think Elise is in Europe but I'm not sure ice...I was wondering the same thing

8. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

dammm the news ppl are comparing this to Pearl Harbour..... omg.... NY look like fucking WW2.....

~ Bomb Has Been Defused ~

9. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

lets hope world war 3 doesnt start cause the world will go to fuck then

'Hah whats next attack of the drunken cats' Wong Fei Hong from Drunken Master

10. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

My regards to everyone around there... I'm sad about the victims and worried about everyone connected to them.

Such a horrible series of events....

I hope all of your family and friends are alright.

11. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

It's great that you guys are OK....
    I'm sorry, but I really don't have any words for this. I just hope your family and friends are alright.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=red>DOG</font color=red>

12. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    As an ex-New Yorker, I'm shocked and it seems un-real that this has happened.

I hope everyone I know and have met over the years in NYC is well, and my regards go out to you, your families and friends. Please take care.

This is a horrible tragedy. Here's hoping that we can look forward to peace, and keep our fighting in cyberspace.

Bryan (Spotlite)

13. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    A TV program I was watching last night was interrupted by CNN footage of the World Trade Center's towers collapsing. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, it all looked unreal. It's relieving to hear that most people I know in the city are OK, including you guys on VFDC. You, your families and friends will be in my prayers.

14. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I pray to all Ny VFers ....
    I hope u n ur families are well

fuck..I really dunno what else to say to describe what I am feeling now...

fuck~

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

15. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Same here ~ my heart goes out to all over at NYC.
    That such a mad thing can happen...

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

16. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Good to know everyone is okay. Otherwise words do not convey my deep sorrow.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin