1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it in there?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by CreeD, Aug 30, 2001.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Ragu ... it's in there.

Actually, what I'm asking is "Is muteki-oki" in VF4? First person to answer correctly wins a cookie. It'd be neat to see a reason not to do the usual wakeup options.

"Don't bother with duct tape when a firm grip works just as well." - Richard Gere

2. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    I was just wondering this the other day myself. Too bad I'm no longer anywhere a machine to try it out.

Seeing as how you can be Crouching Grabbed at the end of Ukemi, I have a feeling that muteki-oki might also make you open to the same thing in vf4. Just a guess, though.

As consolation prize info, I'll mention you can buffer FC attacks into Ukemi, and to avoid getting Cr. Grabbed, hold the lever up so that you walk into the screen.

Spotlite

3. Guest

Guest Guest

No not in the arcade version I played in Tokyo anyway.

Mickster