1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

is it me or is the usa DC vf3tb harder then jap...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by RandomHajile, Jan 29, 2002.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

version??? i always play the jap version on 5 rounds/hardest/60sec an always get a 99999 score with gold points, donno what dan as its in jap, but the usa version is like so hard! the bitch evades every thing an basicly nearly plays liek a clued up AI from vf2 saturn version? anyone got any info on this?

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Among other tweaks (mostly graphical), the US version of VF3tb for DC had a modified AI. Supposedly, it's much harder than the Japanese version.

-Chanchai

3. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

anyone willing to burn me a copy of 3tb?? if it was dl through ftp that is. i cannot find it loacally anywhere.

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

I havent noticed that yet, I just know that 99% of the times you start a game against the cpu, you'll start fighting Pai./versus/images/icons/mad.gif

5. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

You can probably find an original copy of VF3tb around for 10 bucks or less these days. 10 US Dollars anyways.