1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is my VF4 broken????

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Neo, Jun 21, 2002.

1. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

When I play kumite with Aoi I can't get any of the items
    that are only winablethough kumite

1/Japanese Ponytail
    2/Festive headband
    3/Fan
    4/Wisteria earring

oh and i did check the guide but those Aoi players have never appeared in my Kumite /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Is it possible to get these items by collecting additional sets of spheres or not?

2. TomDC85

TomDC85 Well-Known Member

Yes, you can get one or two of those probably, but after two or three items for most characters, the orbs don't give you anything. Some characters are just bloody rare. HakushonLM took me 900 fights till I saw him, and I'm not joking. Got two nice items though.

3. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

Well I tried collecting the balls again but it wont give me these two items KUMITE ONLY ITEMS

1/Fan
    2/Festive headband

I have to steal them from Brutal Aoi, now I think I can safely say my VF4 is defective certain KUMITE opponants are not being read on the Disc and so don't load etc etc...... I knowwhat you mean about having to wait but I have a HIGH KING Akira,Aoi,Jeffry,Kage and I never saw the guy once, when I played at my mates before buying this game I got all of the items easily.......

Will be returning my copy of VF4 to the shop tomorrow

Oh and please don't waste your time like I did collecing extra sets of balls for missing KUMITE items
    it 100% doesn't work

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Will be returning my copy of VF4 to the shop tomorrow

Blah, your game is not defective... if it was, it would be crashing, not omitting opponents :p

5. Neo

Neo Well-Known Member

suppose he part of the disc which stores that KUMITE opponant is damaged? My friend brought a TTT that crashed when you pick Bryan, so maybe it just selects another AI opponant instead.......