1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is the game pretty much done once you hit emperor? Why keep going?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by jacqueline, May 30, 2002.

1. jacqueline

jacqueline New Member

2. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

It means you are now uber-l33t and you should go out into the world and beat some real people down. Or something like that.

3. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

Re: Is the game pretty much done once you hit emperor? Why keep going

start a new character. learn em all.

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

It's a fighting game = the point is to play against other people. I almost never play against the CPU, except when I need to practice my juggles or movement.

5. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

Once you become emporer you go to all the arcades and yell at the people playing VF that your an emporer and tell them everything there doing wrong. Oh also sara comes out of your tv and gives you a hummer /versus/images/icons/blush.gif thats what she's gona look like while she dose it

6. Clumsy_Mohel

Clumsy_Mohel Member

What if you reach emperor or high king but you only do it at home on your PS2 playing the computer? /versus/images/icons/confused.gif
    I take it that you can't go to the arcade and yell, can you?

7. KageMan2002

KageMan2002 Well-Known Member

It's just all about playing the game, that's what it's all about

8. jphimphila

jphimphila Member

For the beauty of the fight, that's why I play. It's almost like a dance when you have a really good match. I'll take a severe beating from the cpu, and laugh after it's over; it only makes you better. High king, Emperor, whatever; it doesn't matter. Enjoy the fight, test your skills, creativity, reflexes, instinct and judgment. I kind of see why this game is huge in Japan and not in the United States.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

First before you start another get all the items for the person you are playing with. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

10. InvinsiblePai

InvinsiblePai Member

There's SO much more to do after you achieve Emperor....First, try to get High King. And there's all the items for each character. For me, it's the enjoyment of the fight. The whole strategy of it all is a huge thrill for me. VF4 has a much better replay value than any of the Tekken games....there's just SO much to accomplish! Have fun!

11. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

Shhhhhhh.........dont say the " T " word cuz every one is playing Evo. I must say Tekken is rather shit..........DAMN i spoke the word i will burn in hell......NOOOOOOOOOO

12. Joespeed

Joespeed Well-Known Member

Invisible Pai, you said "First, try to get High King" after Emperor. You cant go to High King from Emperor and you cant go to Emperor from High King.

<font color="red"> The rankings: </font color>

<font color="yellow">[ 10th kyu ]

[ 9th kyu ]

[ 8th kyu ]

[ 7th kyu ]

[ 6th kyu ]

[ 5th kyu ]

[ 4th kyu ]

[ 3rd kyu ]

[ 2nd kyu ]

[ 1st kyu ]
    :
    :
    [ 1st dan ]

[ 2nd dan ]

[ 3rd dan ]

[ 4th dan ]

[ 5th dan ]

[ 6th dan ]

[ 7th dan ]

[ 8th dan ]

[ 9th dan ]

[ 10th dan ]
    :
    :
    [ Hero ]
    :
    [ Champion ]
    :
    :
    .......:<=77% Wins:......:......:=>78% Wins:.......
    : :
    [ Adept ] [ Conqueror ]
    : : Master ] [ Vanquisher ]
    [ Grand Master ] [ Subjugator ]
    :.................................................:
    :
    :
    ...:+12 victory points:..:..:10 consecutive wins:..
    : :[ Demonlord ] [ Stormlord ]
    : :[ Shadowlord ] [ Thunderlord ]
    : : Battlelord ] [ Dragonlord ]
    [ Emperor ] [ High King ]

</font color>

13. Han

Han Member

I am new here and I don't want to be a wise guy the first time I post something...
    But isn't it so with martial arts that you are busy for your whole life to perfect your technique?
    So if you are Emperor, just try to win your fights with more perfect scores.
    I am sure you have some techniques which are your favorites, so try some which you did not do so much and try to perfect yourself /versus/images/icons/smile.gif