1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any way to choose the course in Virtua Fighter 5 Arcade version?

Discussion in 'Arcade' started by gamemaster14, Apr 18, 2016.

1. gamemaster14

gamemaster14 Member

PSN:
    GM14NeoExtreme
    XBL:
    Gamemaster14XIV
    In Playing Virtua Fighter 5 Version B I have seen 2 different course in "Arcade Mode" when just playing single player. There was Course C which the game seamed to choose by default for my first few playthroughs which had Sarah Bryant in Stage 6 and Course A which the game seams to choose by default for all plays afterward which has Lau Chan in Stage 6.

Does anyone know if there is a way to choose what course you have or does the game just choose itself? Or does it depend on how long the game has been in service?

2. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

This is just a guess but could it be chosen depending on which character you are playing?

3. gamemaster14

gamemaster14 Member

PSN:
    GM14NeoExtreme
    XBL:
    Gamemaster14XIV
    My first few plays were Sarah, El Blaze and Eileen. Those were all Course C, I then tried playing as Pai Chan, the game changed to Course A and even going back to Eileen it stays as Course A.

My guess is that It has something to do with play data, like how many plays or total machine on time but I honestly have no clue. The test mode does not even have any kind of course free selection mode toggle.