1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anybody in Montreal. . .

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Hyun, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Hyun

Hyun Well-Known Member

We have been talking. . . Montreal is another place not TOO far from Boston, and we can drop by there any weekend. But then is there anybody in Montreal? We honestly don't know and would like to know.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I believe Mr. White is, you might want to PM him in case he doesn't see this thread.

And whatever happened to BigCat? Last I heard, he was still there too.

3. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Bigcat posted a couple of times over at virtuaproject. He's in Montreal and probably still playing. I'm pretty sure he lurks here. He's the kind of guy that prefers to figure stuff out on his own though...

Hyun, PM Mr. White and search the jamboree forum for Montreal. Mr. White is the only one I remember off the top of my head that's active here.

4. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm up /versus/images/icons/smile.gif. As for BigCat, its been a while, but there's a few of the OBGs that are still around. Just yesterday we had 4~5 guys going at it for 3 hours. So who's "we" ? And what would you like to do ?

5. Hyun

Hyun Well-Known Member

I suppose after the Phily tourney the people from the Boston area are kinda interested in traveling around to see what competitions are out there. It would be better if there was an event like tourneys, but still okay if not. We shall discuss and let you guys know when we are interested in visiting. It would be great if Mason and BigCat can meet again. But I am not sure if thet would happen soon.

6. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Well if its a tourney you need /versus/images/icons/smile.gif !

Yeah we could probably stretch that downtown. Gimme some dates, I could set it up.

7. Ellinas

Ellinas Well-Known Member

I'm in montreal. Neeeeeed competition.