1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there room for another VF5FS tourney in NY?

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by TheWorstPlayer, Oct 9, 2019.

1. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

So I work with a crazy game group called CO-Exist and they're ramping up doing tournies at their events. At these events they also serve food, alcohol, THC infused delicacies and the like. There's a bunch of odd titles that they run tournies on so I thought, why not VF5FS?

Would heads be interested in coming out? Could be a good way to train up new blood!

-TWP

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I think more tournaments are always good. The location will be important to know though. If it's in NYC I'm totally there.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    Cmoney likes this.
  3. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

I wish we could get one around XMAS break, I would be there!

4. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh shiit! Thc, booze, food AND VF?!!! Throw in some free titties and bootymeat and this shit will be PERFECTION! Lol, but I'm game anyway!

5. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    With enough time in advance, I'd like to participate. Where in NYC is the venue?

Also, don't bank on old school VF heads to comment here. They'll come to your venue by word of mouth.

Tricky likes this.
  6. Tricky

Yeah the OG's treat this like I treat discord. Barely use it at all.

Oioron likes this.
  7. The_Nth_Degree

The_Nth_Degree Active Member

Set it up. If its in NYC, I'll be there. N00bs will be choke slammed. Debon, get the table!!!

8. The_Nth_Degree

The_Nth_Degree Active Member

Make sure it's streamed, because these motherfuckers have gone Hollywood. As soon as they find out its being streamed, all the hams will show up.

9. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Ask and you will recieve!

3/20/2020 XBOX: VF5FS, double elimination, 8:00 PM Tournament. Pot Bonus $100.
    I'm about to get this poppin

Tricky likes this.
  10. Tricky

the url is broke

ICHIBANin10000 likes this.
  11. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

Attached Files: