1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there still a VF4test machine at SHGL?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by feixaq, Aug 25, 2001.

1. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Not SVGL... SHGL. Is it still there? Just curious...

2. Solstice0

Solstice0 Member

Sorry to say but the machine is gone. i only got a chance to play it at the begining of august. the last time i was there(the 10th) it was gone so i think it was only there for maybe 2 1/2 weeks or so. and from the looks of things it didn't get played much sad to say. it sounded like my tokens were the first ones hitting bottom. :(

I'am a lover not a fighter

3. Guest

Guest Guest

That sucks.. We went to SHGL tonight to see whats up with VF4. To our surprise theres 2 tekken 4 machines and 2 cvs2 machines. Man I had a feeling it would be there. Guess i'm a little late. Anyways soltise let me know if you see it there again.