1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

is this a glitch or something special???

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by blackshadow, Apr 8, 2002.

1. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

i'll be playing kumite for an hour or so and the palace stage will come up and when the match starts the water is multicolored green, blue, red etc.etc.... i want to know if you can get this on the stage in versus or is it jus a glitch?

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Might be a glitch. Saw that vibrant red blue green pattern in the custom character selection box (which is normally gray) when I went to pick my own character to fight in arcade mode. Never saw it again.

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Strangely, I have never seen this on the JP version of the game, but I keep seeing posts about rainbow water in the US version every once in awhile...

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

AHOY chris!
    I finally saw it yesterday! (JPN)

never saw it again!

5. MOMOMOMO

MOMOMOMO Member

ive seen it once as well...so youre not alone.

6. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

I've seen it also on the US version.