1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is this aoi's new look in VFX or a new character?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by nascarbryant, Jan 3, 2001.

1. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

seeing as it's a shenmue poster, my guess would be that it is (get this) a shenmue character, not a VF-X character. you must be hallucinating the letters 'VF-X' on the picture or something, because i can't see why you would think this is aoi or any other VF-X character.

3. nascarbryant

Because Yu always makes such hints..........and look at the girl she is proportianally too big, I THINK that she and Ryo don't belong to the same game.........i think it's a hint for two big Projects of AM2(Shenmue 2 ,VFX, Hang on 2K1 hehehehe)...........
    look at her face, if you would change the haircolor of Aoi she would get pretty close to her............maybe it's Aoi second outfit(modern)......kage did also surprise the people in VF third installment with his disco-clothes(2 player outfit).........

brumm,brumm,we will see soon........maybe at the ATEI in January Sega will show there a motorbike-Naomi 2 game......and maybe more.........who knows!!!!!!!!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by nascarbryant on 1/3/01 06:23 PM.</FONT></P>

4. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

Re: Is this aoi's new look in VFX or a new charact

dude...you're an idiot.

5. nascarbryant

And is supose that you are SMART.......,aren't you.......... hehehehehehehehe........

6. nascarbryant

¨Sorry , you were right!!!!! (on magicbox.come.to) ...it was confirmed that it is a Shenmue 2-girl (watch that picture).

P.S Maybe Ryo and She are Aoi's parents hehehehehehehe....

7. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

brumm brumm brumm...face it, you ARE an idiot.

8. nascarbryant

I doubt that someone who makes such posts............ohhhhh forget it I don't talk with people at such a veeeery low level.......hehehehehehehehehe.

brummmmmm,brummmmmmmmmm,brummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

9. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

What kind of reply was that... eh why am I even bothering? You're screwed up VF-wise anyway... you can't even do MOVES! I won't laugh at you, it's unethical to mock the intellectually-challenged.

10. nascarbryant

okay smart kid.........only to tell you........if I study in a top notch swiss University........i can't be as stupid as you think i am(and it's not that low poland-standard here).........I sound like Hitler hehehehe....sorry
    Know I Master the difficult Akira -moves almost to 100%.........so don't keep posting such bullshit!!!!
    And I also fought against MANY good Japanese and taiwanese VF3 Players...and I manged to have a very,very good score!!!!.......my big plus is that I play ALL characters....okay some of them I play a lot better then others...but believe me i consider this to be a big advantage ...........I know what my VF-Potential is.........and even if now it's on ~40% because there are only a few VF-Fanatics here and i'm not too deep in the details it's still enough to beat this guys here...easily.......I am convinced if I'll go thru some Faqs I will be very copetitive again..........

peace on earth......saraba ja.....

11. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Believe what u may
    But I believe (others might too) u're acting like a bloody fool here.

Jeez...I'm a law student and U don't see me posting about how smart I should be....

<font color=red>SummErs' 'Faster Than Lighting! '<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SummErs on 1/6/01 11:55 AM.</FONT></P>

12. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

That sure made me laugh... you're beating very good taiwanese/japanese players and yet you're asking for tips on DLC? I recall you had trouble doing the knee too - just take a look at http://virtuafighter.com/cgi-bin/versus/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=4891&page=6&view=collapsed&sb=5&vc=1#Post4891. You can diss Poland, I won't even care about it. But don't pretend to be someone you're not (a VF master... a good player even), and will probably never be. It's pathetic! A VF master who can't do moves? You wrote this in your profile that you were trying to master Akira for years (it's been changed recently, but I'm sure someone remembers)... so NOW you're learning how to do knees and the DLC? Please.

Oh, and don't bother replying to this post, since I won't bother to read your gibberish.

13. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

if I study in a top notch swiss University........

One still can be an idiot while scoring high on those paper exams. Just my personal opinion unrelated to VF.

peace on earth......saraba ja.....

I don't know if this is a self-mockery to yourself. At least Mr.GLC seems to be wishing as above.

14. nascarbryant

do you think that i dont know that...........but i don't behave so stupidly like Mr. poland who starts insulting me for nothing............people who act like that.........are usal .....idiots or have some minor or serious psicological problems.....

P.S I saw your Jacky Video......it really looks fantastic.......cool music

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by nascarbryant on 1/6/01 04:31 PM.</FONT></P>

15. nascarbryant

I never said that I'm a VF master...........Mr.poland.........i know that if I would go to a NewYork gatering I would get a lot of kicks in My ass.........because I haven't got enough practice against human players......but believe me i am convinced that I would learn a lot.......and would learn in a fast pace.....because i love this game since 93 and i keep on playing it a lot.................I started practicing Akira seriously only in this week and i think things worked out better then i thought.......i learned pretty fast.......thanks for the help people.......I will continue asking questions.....because there are always such nice people like chanchai who are very friendly and help me a lot(thank you again).............believe me or not I'm certanly not a bad player.......and if i would be i dont care because a) There is no game of the 500 that i posess that i played so much b)I will always have fun with this game even if I lose........against people like you....!!!!!

16. nascarbryant

Sorry but i'm not that good in english(who wonders if you speak 5 leanguages)......and i understood ....idiot equal as stupid........and i don't think that someone who is interested in people who likes psycology or philosopy can be that stupid.......

why you don't post to mr.Glc who says that i'm an idiot whitout a reason.........only because i said something about Aikido,zurich rich city,and an error because of yu's new year postcard...........after all I only wanted to make the people in this Forum happy.....

akira ist esthetik pur........

17. Guest

Guest Guest

mister you have to read carefully I have written that iI was to LAZY to learn how to preform Akiras difficult moves now after only a few days i really don't find them difficult at all........exept akira's knee...but i really don't want to waste(?!) my time with that........SPoD and DLC are enough for me...........

and now let's talk about THE game and not about insults.....we shouldn't behave like that.............

18. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

P.S I saw your Jacky Video......it really looks fantastic.......cool music

???

....i wonder if you're talking about the one Ed of HG made...ugh...LONG time ago. It wasn't my production (though I played); so the credits go to Ed.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Still cool fighting i learned a few things from that one.....

Yes, Ed did a splendid job there

20. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Look
    I'm not making a personal attack on you.
    Who cares about rich cities, bad english etc....
    Sometimes, the best thng is just to back off, however wronged you might feel...

Hehehe, I do speak 5 languages by the way /images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>SummErs' 'Faster Than Lighting! '