1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is this stick for real?!

Discussion in 'Console' started by Papeseh, May 27, 2002.

1. Papeseh

Papeseh Member

Just came accross this in a UK import seller site..

[​IMG]

It doesnt look like the other Hori T4 sticks available, was wondering if this is a rare limited edition one for Jin fans, or a cheap imitation of the Hori stick... It looks the business I must say!

VF 4eva btw /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

This IS the T4 hori stick.
    I own it
    My friends OWN it

And yes..it looks damnnnn good

3. Papeseh

Papeseh Member

So its exactly the same as this one then... the only difference being the image?

[​IMG]

4. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

It's the same stick but with a different image.

5. jabbr

jabbr Member

papeseh.... which import shop did you find this stick and how much is it?
    can you use this stick for VF4 and how good is it?

6. pltan

pltan Well-Known Member

Jabbr : The stick is great for VF4, my only minor complaint is the close proximity of the stick to the buttons, but it isnt a major factor. See the first thread of on this forum for comparisons of all the major joysticks.

7. Jagad_Edge

Jagad_Edge Member

<font color="red"> </font color> How much for that controller? it looks really neat!

"Remember Victory Can Be Antisapaited.... But Never assumed." -Jaggad Edge