1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Is This The End Of Xbox? Or the End of Windows?

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Mar 1, 2016.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I apologize if I'm late with this question. For the most part I'm a Playstation fanboy, so I typically don't follow whats going on with Xbone. But when I stumbled on this my first reaction was WTF? I'm not quite sure what to make of:

http://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-xbox-one-merge-new-games-windows-pcs/

Is this good news for Xbone players? Or is it Good news for PC gamers? Does this mean that small business Windows 10 software will fun on an Xbox? Is Microsoft removing the distinction between its gaming OS and its desktop OS?

Are we talking Microsoft Office for the Xbox One now?

Is this a move that the XBone players already knew was coming?

Will Microsoft's move Impact Sony's future plans for the playstation?

2. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    It means that consoles are just PCs nowadays, with fancy plastic logo wrappings - so its not at all a longshot; and that microsoft might make xboxlive subscription needed via what they release for PC aswell ^^

beanboy and masterpo like this.
  3. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    So its true you won't need to have both a P.C. and Xbox one., you'll be able to skip the Xbox one altogether. Wow....

Do they make a xbox one controller that works with the P.C?

beanboy likes this.
  4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

It's the end of neither.:p

PS: Yes I just realised, it's an old post. But I was feeling bored.:p