1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

is Vancouver DEAD?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Sep 6, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

hi guys,I want to have some decent VF in Vancouver but is
    there any good player here? I understand that VF3 is an
    old game, but I sometime want to play with some people who
    know how to play VF.I played one japanese guy the other day
    but he doesnt live here so...anyway,I just want CHALLENGE!
    btw,Im from Japan,and I use AKIRA,KAGE and PAI.
    I hope to see some good players soon.

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

You are talking about Vancouver BC right? Not that Vancover, WA has its own arcades (a lot of players claim Portland from there, though it's not like Portland is that much of a worthy title hehe). Anyways, there should be a lo of players in Vancouver, BC. Well, not a lot, but quite a few. I've heard of quite a few. Keep working your way through the network (it's tough) but eventually you'll find someone. I don't know what the old-schoolers are up to over there, but hopefully they'll be up for some matches and meeting you. Good luck man!

-Chanchai

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi there SPOD me pls,

There are a number of good players in Vancouver, but most (all?) don't play regularly anymore. Our scene kind of died out a while ago. Still, I'm sure everyone would be happy to get together again to play against some new blood (especially from Japan!). Please email me at edaly_@hotmail.com and I'll set something up.

tellure

4. Guest

Guest Guest

hi tellure,that would be nice if I get to play with you
    guys,but just to mention, Im not an expert or anything
    so please dont expect me a lot :)
    see ya!
    and thx to Chanchai as well.