1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Item websites?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Mad_Beef, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Mad_Beef

Mad_Beef Member

anyone have any websites with kumite items that u can receive for all the chars.

2. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Check the post by HunterRose and others in the Kumite forum for info about items.

Thread moved to KUMITE forum.

3. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Take a look at this.

http://photos.yahoo.com/crayonnoyarc
    Click on Kumite.

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. EugeDragon

EugeDragon New Member

Based on those pics above, does anybody where and how to aquire this book?

5. Tripp

Tripp Member

I cannot get that link to work. I looked in other threads also and they seem to link to that error message? Is there any other website that has all the items?

6. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

yah it seems to me that the items are awrded randommly. do most of them actually have methods to obtain them?

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure someone said the the white book, where the scans came from, tell you which ring name characters you have to beat in a mirror match to win each item. It's for the Japanese version though, so unless someone from SOA is kind enough to let us know which Japanese kumite opponents match up with the English version of the game, the info is kind of useless.

Look closely at your opponent when fighting a mirror match in kumite. If they're wearing something you don't have, chances are you can win it from them by beating them. It might also help to alternate between your 1P and 2P colors for each session that you play. You'd have a better chance of seeing everything on the other characters, as some items are 1P/2P specific.