1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Item???

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Shundi_05, Feb 27, 2002.

1. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

I have played 400+ matches in PS2 VF4, but I didn't get items like pig head, toad head for my Shun. I remember seeing them in Kumite mode. Is that a certain procedure??? Plus I never see any animals around??? Can someone eplains??? /versus/images/icons/frown.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

2. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Those are cursed items. The funny wabbit on Kage. The cute stuffed toy on Akira's back. Pai's frog head. Lei's pig head. Jacky's baby bonnet and pacifier. Sarah's prank specs with spring loaded popping eyes. All these are cursed items. From what I heard from Ron, you will get them if you let a KUMITE opponent trash you EXCELLENT 3 rounds in a row. BTW, you cannot remove them unless you TR for specific no. of times per round or something. Check the past posts.

3. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i got the stupid rabbit on my kage after i keep winning (?!?!). still don't understand why...... anyway i got rid of it by getting a single excellent in kumite.

4. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Thanks Genie for the enlightenment. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif But it would be nicer if we could actually get these items and keep them in the inventory. Can bring funny things out once in a while like Shun di's Da Tou Wa Wa (big head doll). /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Items FAQ?

Would somebody care to write an Items FAQ?

And while I'm at it, a Rankings FAQ?

Anyone? Anyone?

6. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

Well, I used Kage n lost the whole game after that I continue, I notice that Kage has a squirrel on his shoulder =), won that game, but after the next opponent I face I saw that the squirrel was not on his shoulder anymore. So I got out n went 2 Data File n check it's in the Inventory!! n I'm able 2 used it like any of the items!!!???

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: Items FAQ?

Sure, why not =)

Actually I'm writing a throw faq. oop.
    But the other two would be so quick and easy to crank out.
    Maybe?

8. J_Chuang

J_Chuang Well-Known Member

You get it if you fail to tech roll 15 times in a roll :p

The only way to remove it is to TR 2* round number in a match.

I had the rabbit on my kage for the longest time ;_;

There are people saying that if you don't remove the rabbit you won't be able to gather any items for kage's head slot.

9. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

Re: Items FAQ?

Ooh. I can't wait to see the Item FAQ! I haven't got the PS2 version yet, but I'm really curious about all the items.