1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Items

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by sontawila, Feb 24, 2002.

1. sontawila

sontawila Well-Known Member

Is the items and color obtained in versus mode diffrent then the ones in kumite mode?
    Is there any thing obtained in arcade mode?
    Some time when i loose i get an item or color,Whats that about?
    can any one list how to obtain all the collors and items in both versus and kumite.
    Thnk you.......

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Is the items and color obtained in versus mode diffrent then the ones in kumite mode?

They should be the same if you're saving them to the same character or AI character.

Is there any thing obtained in arcade mode?

If you're just fighting the CPU, my guess is no.
    Remember that kumite is suppose to simulate fighting different skill level human opponents on the VFnet system.

Some time when i loose i get an item or color,Whats that about?

Change in color means you went down a level AFAIK.
    There are "curse" items that you get when you lose frequently. The bunny on your shoulder is one of them. You have to fulfill certain conditions to rid yourself of the curse items. Search the forum for the thread as I can't remember exact details now~~ maybe successfully TR/QR a number of times in a match, but it's also probably different for different curse items/characters. <shrug>

can any one list how to obtain all the collors and items in both versus and kumite.

That's a rather work intensive request there... especially since the game has only been out a month and most people here that have the game have only obtained the highest levels with 2 or 3 characters each... we'll probably see such lists on a Japanese board in the next couple of months...

Oh, AFAIK, new colors are associated with the level you're at, and they change every other level you obtain. This has been talked about before. Search the forum... look for the search box in the upper right hand corner of the index page.

3. sontawila

sontawila Well-Known Member

Thanks a million for your Reply /versus/images/icons/smile.gif