1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky 100 Win item

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Foondogg, Apr 22, 2002.

1. Foondogg

Foondogg Well-Known Member

I've read in several FAQ's that Jacky's 100 win item is the red bandanna. I did not win 100 matches in a row (no patience for that), however i fought a 7th Dan Jacky named Lightning that was wearing the bandanna and took it from him. Has anyone else won their 100 win item from a mirror match in Kumite? What happens now if i win 100 matches in a row?
    Its also funny to note that the Jacky that i stole the bandanna from keeps trying to fight me and take it back LOL.

2. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

the red bandana is jacky's 100 win item. the thing about anyones 100 win item is if u lose a mirror match while wearing it u will lose it that why the jacky u fought lost his. so just be happy u got it that way and dont try winning 100 in a row cause you'll get nothing.