1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky and Sarah

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Sarah Rules, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Bronze Parrot

Bronze Parrot Well-Known Member

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Re: Dural and Sarah

Well that's your opinion mate. I have a feeling though that one of the Bryant's will win the 4th tournament. No one has won in a row so I think it will be Jacky and just maybe Sarah.

Jacky has been terrorised by J6 for ages. They crippled him, kidnapped his Sister pumped her full of drugs and sent her to Kill him. Also, do you think Jacky just said a few words when he rescued his sister in VF2. Like Kage with Dural I'm sure he had to beat the hell out of his beloved sibling. And when he finally gets Sarah back she doesn't even know who he is.

And now in VF4 he can't drive because all his colleagues and sponsors are being assassinated. He's furious.

Sarah might win for all of the above reasons too. Not only has she got a up-grade in her technique but she's had to suffer as J6's puppet. Plus she remembers everything that happened to her and what she tried to do. I'd want revenge.

Every other character's reasons are almost trivial in comparrison. The Bryant's must be calling out for blood.