1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky combo

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by vachir, Dec 16, 2003.

1. vachir

vachir Member

Hi, This is my first post so please excuse me if it is a very retarded question my question is that while playing as jacky ive done some combos while i combo mash but i cant seem to quite get the command down even in training mode, so please if anyone has a slight clue to what im blabbering about please help?

first [6][6][K], [6_][P][P][P], then some kicks, and if you do [8][P] after that combo it takes away 50% of the enemys life

and there is a kick combo that he kick can kick the opponent 4 times and with the groin kick then a soccer kick while on the ground, but i think it is stance specific

thanks a lot

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

most of the time, things that seem to be a combo is not really a combo. Especially when a pounce attack is a finisher. Go into training mode and take a look at the suggested combos.

3. vachir

vachir Member

i tried it a long time it seems that if you do this after a counter hit its a pretty nice and funny combo for Jacky:

[6_]+[K],[6_]+[K],[6_]+[K],[3][K]

it might have be [6] instead of [6_], i dont really know the difference

4. Blitzbreaker

Blitzbreaker New Member

One of the combos you are talking about are the lightning kicks(kicks to the groin many times.) You do this by... [2]+[K]+[P], [K],[K],[K]. Another good one is [1]+[K]+[P], [K],[K],[K] or [1]+[K]+[P], [P],[P],[K] if you are playing EVO. Did I confuse you more? /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. Gorbag

Gorbag Active Member

You mix some move from VF4 and VF4 evo, whatever. /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    About Jacky as other characters, you have tutorials. DO THEM !! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif Because they use to be good and show some good combo.
    I use to like [2]+[P]+[K][K][K][K] against a wall. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif Is there a better way than this one to end a discution in this game? /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

good good