1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky Combos

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Cozby, Jun 6, 2012.

1. pana

pana Well-Known Member

We can't see the damage.
    Anyway, the Entire Combo seems less optimal since it's really hard to find the right position,
    4PK > G > 4K+G > 6_K:G > 3PPP+K > 9K (> 6K+G) is way easier to place, does more damage(?) and works on every character.
    The combo is 101damage on NH (106 if 6K+G hits).

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  2. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Actually, I land this situation quite often. I also said it was a concept. I have quite a bit of different combos from that situation. Actually the combo is Very easy. This combo does more than 101 damage, that i can say for sure.

The placing is easy as hell :)

The combo is 107 :) Just tested it.

Sure its 1 point difference but 1 point of damage makes a big difference imo, Not everyone thinks like me however....Anyway, I just wanted to show a new combo idea i guess

3. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez

Yes, these are situational. No, these are not optimal. These are merely here to show that they are possible in this situation., These combos are guarenteed.

4. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    .......Too weak Chibiaya. Try these. 4PP-6P(Straight lead)-1P+KK-7K+G 107dmg or 6K;G-7K+G 114 dmg on CH. Mid, light characters only. 4PP-Straight lead-1P+KPP-7K+G 117dmg on CH. Some light, All Mid characters only. 4PP-Straight lead-6K;G-7K+G. 101 on CH. All characters except Taka. You can also do this with 1KPP, 8/1 P+K+G PP depending on position and 9PP! Test them out.

5. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    did you even read what i said lol

6. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    ...l did. Im just giving you better ones that arent in that video. I ddnt see you post them either.

7. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    I know tons of things i havent posted. Doesnt mean i dont know them

8. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    Well i'll rephrase it then. Better combos for all jacky players that werent in the video.
    But did you know about that 9pp thats like the 4pp one? LOL Jacky gets 100+ with a combo that doesnt even make the character hit the wall and its a jump attack. Jacky is stupid strong. No wonder people say he's overpowered. And on the FS tier list i saw he was C tier. LOL!

9. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    I do know about that. I also know about SS 2k wall hit, i know about guarenteed backturned pk cancel combos etc.

Like i said in the video. It was to show that comboing was possible. nothing more nothing less. I also stated they were not optimal. That should imply something =\

10. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    lk smh, I got it. I was just talking about how crazy jacky's dmg is. Its hilarious. But im just trying to help. This is the jacky combo thread.

11. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    Yeah, its no problem. I was just saying that the point of the video wasnt to show max damage. it was to show that stuff is possible. Besides. No one else really posts anything around here but me anyway lol

12. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Wait, are you saying there's a combo from the jumping double-punch thing (where he backfists the opponent across the floor) without a wall hit? Just like, a regular combo? If so, can I have it? I've been wanting to try messing around with the jumping game ('cos he has the low sweep too) but I didn't feel like there was much reward in it. Also, the SS > 2KK combo... is that different from the generic wallsplat combos? I usually just use Splat > 4K+G > 1P+K,P,P >7K. Seems to work on most weights and from most splats, and I find it hard to memorise too many different combos, but the SS 2KK is one of my more frequent splats, so if I can do something better, that'd be nice.

P.s. Remember I'm a scrub who can't do Iaigeri in combos, so omit anything with that move in it for me.

13. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

5 minutes testing:

No combos out of ascending PP on open field, not even on Taka though KNDs like that tend to give something on him.
    ps. why didn't it ever occur to me that 4PP allows for extra hits on Taka. Not that I'd really need it since I don't play Jacky.

SS 2KK into 4K+G stuff works from hitting from furher away from wall. From close you just get 3K+G (if that's Jackys most powerful groundscraper)

Why does SS 2KK, 4K+G, 1P+K,P,P, 7K do more damage than SS 2KK, 1P+K,P,K, dash 7K? The damage before 7K is 2 points better in the latter yet it ends up doing 4 dmg less.

14. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Not sure on that - maybe something to do with height from the ground? I use the punch on the end rather than the kick because the kick is awkward and sends them off at an angle, and sometimes it doesn't smash 'em back into the wall. The punch always works.

15. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    ill make a vid of some stuff when i have time

16. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    9PP-Straight lead-1P+KPP-7K+G, 9PP-that6P(Straight lead)-1P+KK-7K+G. Thats 4 the jump attack. Does over 100. As 4 SS 2kk, it depends on the distance. Close SS2KK-7K+G Mid SS2KK-4K+G etc.

17. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

"9PP-Straight lead-1P+KPP-7K+G" - This works without a wallhit?

Also, first time, you list it "9PP-Straight lead-1P+KPP-7K+G" and the second time you list it '9PP-that6P(Straight lead)-1P+KK-7K+G'. Which do you mean?

18. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    lol you sure ask alot of a questions instead of testing things out. I mean both. Just do what i said. lt works. its guaranteed without a wall hit.

19. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

So just take notes, zip it the fuck up and go practice the damn kick.. SMH!!!

20. Chibiaya

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    i have been telling him this for months =\