1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky juggle

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by ecvjz, Nov 7, 2001.

1. ecvjz

ecvjz Member

hi i'm a newbie here (and VF4!) and sorry if this has been posted before;

I'm just wondering whats the most damage that can be done after Jacky's f+K juggle? Lots of comp. videos show ppl choose to PPPP after the f+k.

Also, i'm not sure if P+K,P,K will execute a juggle? Lots of comp. ppl seem to able to combo into PPPP (again...) afterwards, is PPPP the best for juggle combos??

2. uk-guy

uk-guy Well-Known Member

f+K - KPK or PPf+K generally do good damage
    f+K - d+P - df+KK is good
    f+K - dbPK is okay
    f+K - PPf+PK is usefull against LW
    f+K - PP - b+P+KPf+K is good against LW

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

after P+K, P, K you can keep juggling the opponent in version A (old) ...
    the combo you see in movies is PP,u+P.

You can NOT do it in version B. The best you can follow with is u+P if the opponent lies still for it.

After f+K, probably the best guaranteed damage you will get against most opponents is P(G), P,P,f+K ... if they tech roll afterwards you might be able to punish them. If they don't tech roll, d/f+K (ground kick) will hit.
    u+P might also hit.

If your opponent is lightweight, it is possible to do P,P,f+P,P,d+K.
    If your opponent is heavy or you just want a very easy, damaging combo.. do f+K, P, u/b+K.