1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky, Lau, Shun & Akira CONFIRMED lists to be released later today.

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by MsWayneWayne, May 1, 2002.

1. MsWayneWayne

MsWayneWayne Active Member

That's right. I finally found a block of time to make their lists.
    Check back soon!

2. Kori_Hakubi

Kori_Hakubi New Member

Horray! ^.^ *waits patiently for the Lau list*

3. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

You think you could make a FAQ with everyone's Confirmed lists ? These VFDC Choice topics are taking up a load of space on the index, /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. MsWayneWayne

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!

I'VE DECIDED TO RELEASE A FAQ INSTEAD. I JUST SENT IT TODAY, SO CHECK BACK TO SEE WHEN IT WILL BE POSTED!

MsWayneWayne

5. Jebus

Jebus Active Member

what the........

where are you sending it ?

6. MsWayneWayne

I just received a PM from Myke, the administrator of this site and he said it should be posted up here on this site maybe tonight or tomorrow.

I also sent it to GameFAQs, but who knows if and when they'll post it.

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Items FAQ

I'll have MsWayneWayne's Items FAQ uploaded in a few hours (basically when I get home from work this evening). There'll be an accompanying News post to let everyone about it.

After that, I'll unstick the Items threads and have one sticky thread to inform all would-be Item hunters that there's an Items FAQ available as well as countless of Items threads which can be easily found/searched.

Thanks again to MsWayneWayne's efforts!

8. Aeon

Aeon Well-Known Member

Just wanted to be one of the first to thank you for this list!!

Finally i can get Jacky's blue bandanna... i had no idea that i wasn't getting it because i was playing too well!!

8 down attacks in one round... pfft... not even possible in kumite... but i digress...

Anyway, thanks again!

9. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Thank you for the lists MsWayneWayne. Now, I have better stuff than the usual caps for Lion. You should get a gold medal for all your efforts.