1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky players around the world

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by VFJackyFan, Mar 4, 2010.

1. VFJackyFan

VFJackyFan Member

Thanks bro! I wish I had the chance to check out VFDC sooner. I wasn't too serious about VF5 till right before SFIV hit and I just looked up VFDC a couple weeks ago since I caught the news about the VF5R petition, but it was too late for me to post there. I didn't play outside a couple guys in my group, but we were pretty hardcore into it for a while.

Sure, you got it man. I have no idea if those were the guys that I played BTW. I'm going to upload a Part 3 now! I'm running out of interesting footage though and everything else is just other rounds of a couple matches I saved. I hope you like the editing style and music of this one. I had to cut out a couple seconds since there are some VF sound effects that start in the middle of the music track. I upped my pace a little too. I'll upload this one and the Akira matchup and it's off to bed for me.

Here it is:

<object width="560" height="340"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wavZkhCBUU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wavZkhCBUU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="340"> </embed></object>

2. VFJackyFan

VFJackyFan Member

Okay here's the full Akira match:

<object width="560" height="340"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EwzXH_Efq-I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EwzXH_Efq-I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="340"> </embed></object>

3. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Is this video from your youtube account? Because it requests to be friend to see the clip.

4. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

I dont get that, I can just watch it straight off.

Great match, thanks for uploading.

5. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

Its maddy

6. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Azusabo!!!!!!!!!!:)

7. Leejang

Leejang Member

I guess that

-Two players already know VF very well so that they are not new starter from VF5. Two persons were too prudent to be called as newbies.

-Even both of players performed each character very well, I guess each Akira or Jacky is not their main character. Both are indulged in showing their splendid skills. Paradoxically speaking, there is little serious consideration to be as main character. However, my opinion is not the devaluation. It's very good. [​IMG]

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Charade is over. Andy strikes again.

VFJackyFan and Azusabo and CrewNYC are all the same people. Or rather, all three accounts have shared the same IP address. The auto-pilot abare-out-of-tech-roll and how-awesome-am-I-against-newbies style is unmistakingly Andy's anyway.

He did it once before with the Azusabo account, and if you watch those videos again you should be able to see a similar play style. And for those that recall, he tried so hard to mask his true identity, he posted with broken English.

And now, he's done it again with VFJackyFan.

There's been a number of people around here creating fake accounts, on VFDC and XBL, for no other purpose than to have their ego stroked.

So please stop doing this, and have some respect for your fellow VFer. While I'm asking nicely now, let it be known that from now on if I find out anyone using duplicate accounts on VFDC for deceptive purposes, both accounts will get banned.

It's ridiculuous to think that your own personal history is holding you back from any perceived fame, glory or praise you think you may deserve. Your own actions and behaviour have earnt you your reputation. Creating a new identity won't make that go away. But choosing how you act and behave going forward potentially can change it, hopefully for the better.

The community and social element of VF is just as important as your ability to push buttons. People don't appreciate being deceived. Be honest with yourself, and others.

9. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    I feel I should mention that my only two (2) GT's are EMP Cutman and CozzyHendrixx. My first hard drive only had 20 Gb so I got a 60 but sadly I can't transfer my files from the 20 with the data transfer kit.

Sooo everyone stop asking me if I'm another person on XBL, and stop hating/harassing those same people thinking they're me (kinda messed up)! No more free accounts lol. Besides, I got box step 3p+k on lock!

FOOT IN YO CHEST!

10. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

Told you guys it wasnt yosuke. Its not his style.

11. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">-Even both of players performed each character very well, I guess each Akira or Jacky is not their main character. Both are indulged in showing their splendid skills. Paradoxically speaking, there is little serious consideration to be as main character. However, my opinion is not the devaluation. It's very good. </div></div>

lol post of the day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Paradoxically speaking</div></div>

awesome.

12. Azusabo

Azusabo Well-Known Member

Sorry that's not me. If you look in your access file, I have a fixed IP address. Because of the censorship in China, and different degree of censorship by city, I use whatever VPN I can get access too to reach sites like VFDC. Any overlap is coincidental since I just use the top couple results on Google or Anchor Shield.

It would also be impossible for me to play VFNumbers, None Other, Denkai, Rodney, Dennis etc. with any level of smoothness or consistency. I watched the last video in the thread and the guys don't look like newbies to me and I don't see any consistent response from vfjackyfan. Like Hazzeerzone said, I also see some iageri predictability. After TR there was no 2p, p or immediate attacking. After whiffing a rising attack there was no immediate offense response. I saw a couple P, OM and seems like TEG after 4kg, but no consistent response again.

That's about as preconceived as you can get. There's plenty of casual footage you can view to identify my abare-out-of-TR on my youtube. Please help me improve, I won't repeat something if it doesn't work more than once or twice.

If someone commented on any of my videos, my response has been "this is what should look out for". I didn't respond negatively or with a flame. It wasn't to show some beat-down of newbies. It would be nice if you took the time to watch my own matches/read my posts to decide if my purpose was to toot-my-horn against some newbie player. What a gigantic waste of time for me to post videos like that and I'm only tricking myself if people watched beat-down videos interpreted as skillful play. It would be nice if you changed up your view about my stereotypical play, but sadly I guess your opinion of my personality/play has loosely detached itself from CrewNYC. This is in despite of a decade of passing by. We all reap what we sow and sadly it's hard for me to remove myself from that stigma.

This isn't the late 90s or early part of last decade. People get better, mature and change personalities. This is probably why you see a trend of multiple accounts, XBL users etc. because no one wants to be lumped into "this kind" of player and reactions to players tend to be based on historical stereotypes. I don't think people believe they deserve anything. There's no fame or glory to be gained from VF. Anyway this is just IMO.

13. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

The plot thickens........Hmmmmmmm.
    *Popcorn.Gif*

14. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

So it's not azusabo? Thread of fun and dicking around continues?

15. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    I'M SPARTICUS!

16. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    THE AMAZING CROCODILE DETECTIVE HAS STRUCK AGAIN! nice statement myke! [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

I'm glad I don't care enough to even watch the vid.

18. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    What was it last time?

Sherlock Crikey!

Good times.

19. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

So basically Andy wants to say that he's not the player:

<object width="560" height="340"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vt2i0ts-uck"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vt2i0ts-uck" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="560" height="340"> </embed></object>

Seriously though I concur with Myke's sentiments. I'm not amused.

20. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Co-PWNAGE!!!

I did think it was Yosuke... silly me i feel like a 2 dollar hooker.