1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky Questions

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Genzen, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    No, just a figment of your imagination.

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

So when the opponent is still on the ground you OM K and is there a direction you should move in that will avoid the K based on the downed char's foot position (ie feet foward/ head foward) because I sometimes get it off other times I just get hit and can't figure out why.

also don't own the game so i can't test myself.

3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Im pretty sure its a timing issue, but no matter how much I tried, I couldnt get the timing down. OM has definitely avoided mid full-circulars and half-circulars to the 'wrong side'. I tried to test this by trying to avoid rising mid-circular kicks. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt. There seems to be some tech-crouch at some point of the OM evade animation. Ps. just on record, I dont think it can avoid low circulars. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif