1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky VF5FS Version A Change Log

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by akai, Feb 8, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    [P][P][6][P][P][K] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[P][P][K] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[P][4][K] - Hit effect was changed. H(crouch): 6->stagger; CH(crouch): 6->stagger

[6][P][P][K] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[4][P][2][K]- Hit effect was changed. Hit can be continuous.

[3][P][P] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[1][P] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[1][P][K] - Hardening difference was changed. G:-13 -> -6

[6_][K] - Strike attack level/type was changed.

[4][K] - Hardening difference was changed. CH: 4 -> 7

[4][4][K]- Hit effect was changed. On hit turn sideways

[3][K][P][K]- Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[7][K]- Damage was changed:38 → 50.

[P][+][K][K] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[2][P][+][K] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[3][P][+][K] - Hit effect was changed.

[3][P][+][K](hit)[P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[K][+][G]- Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

[K][+][G][K]- Damage was changed:20 → 24.

[4][6][K][+][G] - Damage was changed:25 → 32.

[P][+][K][+][G][K]- Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(while running)[6_][K][+][G]- Hardening difference was changed. G:+4 -> +6

[4][P][+][K][+][G]- Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(slide shuffle)[P] - Hardening difference was changed. Damage was changed:15 → 20. CH: 16 -> 18

(slide shuffle)[2][K]- Hardening difference was changed. Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed. H:-11 -> -8; CH: -5 -> -3

(slide shuffle)[K][+][G]- Damage was changed:30 → 35.

(slide shuffle)[3][3][K][+][G] - Hardening difference was changed. G:4 -> 6

(back turned)[2][P][K] - Hardening difference was changed. G:-13 -> -6

(back turned)[K]- Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(back turned)[P][+][K][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

(facing wall)[6][P][+][K][+][G]- Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed. Hit effect was changed.

[6][4][P][+][G] - Properties pertaining to the technique (post execution) were changed.

---

Above is the list of moves that were adjusted in Version A (From AM2's Website). The purpose of this thread is to keep a record of the changes to later update FS command lists (based on the Masters Guide). Note: "Hardening Difference" refers to actual frame change related to the attack being guarded (GD), hit opponent(H), or counter hit opponent (CH).

Edit: Added additional information from Lettuce's Blog (mainly the actual frame changes to execution of a move and the "hardening differences."

2. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Just highlighting it [​IMG]

3. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Anything that has a (post execution) involving [k]+[g] or the rooundhouse in particular refers to the New animation speed. He can Slide shuffle faster since he does'nt put his leg down now to perform the shuffle. On counterhit Slide Shuffle [p] is automatic.

Once again Thanks Akai for posting the info.

4. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

SDS, I think that you mean that Pak Sao from neutral position is now automatic against a high punch. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

VF5:FS Jacky's Command List

I'd like for people to help me work on this command list for Jacky. I'd like to have detailed information such as which moves force crouch as well as hit effects for various moves. Unfortunately, the Masters Guide lists almost every hit effect as "Down," so my list currently doesn't have information in terms of which moves launch, give vital point collapses, etc. Any help on the matter would be appreciated.

Lastly, I'd like to explain the command list I've composed. I've brought attention to various frame situations via color coding. The colors represent the following:

Blue = Guaranteed Throw Situation

Green = Guaranteed Jab Situation

Yellow = Guaranteed Elbow Situation

Orange = Guaranteed Side Kick Situation

Red = Guaranteed Knee Situation

Additionally, while most of the move name translations are there, I'm not quite up to the point where they're all there.

I'd like to thank akai for providing me with Jacky's frame data in an Excel file, saving me lots of time and effort. I'd also like to thank Kruza for devising a formula that can be used to compute data for a side turned situation, and Myke for altering the formula for Jacky's [P][K][G] to eliminate string values. Speaking of which, I'd like to thank akai for posting Jacky's [P][K][G] data in the first place.

VF5FS PKG Cancel Rankings

5. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Not pak sao. That is automatic against [P] which leave you plus 10. SS [P] is comboable after Counter [K]+[G].

6. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I don't know about counter K+G, but it certainly works after CH BT K. Seen some very damaging combos like that.

7. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    [7] [K] mid with 14 frame execution and 75dmg in itself on ch i ridiculous. I have seen some Jackys that randomly use this when things are looking dark. Most of the time it's fine as it is more than punishable. But still, 14 frames... It is bound to be annoying, especially online.