1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

jacky

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Mackfactor, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    So this week, ive started my studies on Jacky, last week was lei. Can somebody tell me the effectiveness and the uses and how to apply this move.. sorry i dont know the name of the move and i cant check cus i gotta go back to work now.

FP,P ( UP OR DOWN PKG )

the move where he evades to front or back. I believe its called the side shuffle.
    does it evade linear attacks?
    can i get any nice side/ back crumple setups from this?
    can i evade WR using this setup?

Im having also input problems with jacky.
    6 K G CANCEL on CH +14, into elbow guaranteed. I have a hard time doing the guaranteed elbow... u guys have any mental tricks or tips on doing this consistenly.

much appreciated

2. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

6KG cancel CH earns +14 and Jacky's elbow is 14 too, which means I don't think you can easily implement this guaranteed move online. Even to react after checking the 6KG cancel CH is not that easy either.

3. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    Ya online sucks.

ANyone know JAcky's move that do not throw clash?
    ty

4. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    neone.. tell me more info about slide shuffle plz?
    ) :

5. Mackfactor

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    SLIDE SHUFFLE? do most ppl do that after u hit someone, or on block. Does it backdash jabs low jabs?? at what adv disadvantage?
    ex. I do ppk slide shuffle (block -9)
    is that gonna make them whiff a throw or highs?
    Same thing with Side shuffle?
    can anyone answer this for me ty.

6. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

You'll most likely get low p'ed out of the slide shuffle if you use it on disadvantage