jacky

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by flying_jacky, Jun 22, 2002.

1. flying_jacky

flying_jacky New Member

I got the game a week ago, and ive been playing with jacky. But theres just one problem.
    Im crap.
    Can anyone give me any hints about how to play with him cause i really need to get past 1st dan

2. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Try doing a search for all Jacky related forums. This will help you alot. Start with knowing your frames =). later.

3. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Just mash the buttons. It works amazingly well with Jacky.

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: Jacky B

<font color="33ffff"> /versus/images/icons/cool.gif Jacky fighters with excellent skills: go to Media then "random clips (more)" after you click on index then go to: 4 clip, the 10th is a J vs J battle and 15 clip. Jacky at his best. This should help your practice too.</font color> /versus/images/icons/grin.gif You will notice that this Jacky has over 70% win rate. He does a few delays and interesting dashes back and forward. Some of the counter attacks are very cool. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif Clip 10 Jacky vs Jacky /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: Jacky B- Basic Guide

<font color="33ccff"> /versus/images/icons/cool.gif I just found Hiro's "Jacky Useful Moves" This is the Guide to Jacky Bryant that Hiro wrote in pencil on graph paper on July 11, 1998. Oldie , but, still a terrific example for all guides... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif Excellent flowchart construction. Done from memory over an ice tea at California Burito in the NY Port Authority Building. I will be glad to fax it to any interested Jacky players. </font color> <font color="red"> /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif