1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

jacky

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by flying_jacky, Jun 22, 2002.

1. flying_jacky

flying_jacky New Member

I got the game a week ago, and ive been playing with jacky. But theres just one problem.
    Im crap.
    Can anyone give me any hints about how to play with him cause i really need to get past 1st dan

2. Blondie

Blondie Well-Known Member

Try doing a search for all Jacky related forums. This will help you alot. Start with knowing your frames =). later.

3. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Just mash the buttons. It works amazingly well with Jacky.

4. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: Jacky B

<font color="33ffff"> /versus/images/icons/cool.gif Jacky fighters with excellent skills: go to Media then "random clips (more)" after you click on index then go to: 4 clip, the 10th is a J vs J battle and 15 clip. Jacky at his best. This should help your practice too.</font color> /versus/images/icons/grin.gif You will notice that this Jacky has over 70% win rate. He does a few delays and interesting dashes back and forward. Some of the counter attacks are very cool. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif Clip 10 Jacky vs Jacky /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

5. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Re: Jacky B- Basic Guide

<font color="33ccff"> /versus/images/icons/cool.gif I just found Hiro's "Jacky Useful Moves" This is the Guide to Jacky Bryant that Hiro wrote in pencil on graph paper on July 11, 1998. Oldie , but, still a terrific example for all guides... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif Excellent flowchart construction. Done from memory over an ice tea at California Burito in the NY Port Authority Building. I will be glad to fax it to any interested Jacky players. </font color> <font color="red"> /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif