1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jacky's side step move

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Akira Taniguchi, Oct 23, 2001.

1. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if it's possible to counter Jacky's side step move with Wolf's side kick counter db+p+k? It looks like Jacky is doing a toe kick which is like a side kick. Basically a mid kick. Jacky players I know like to abuse the move and it is so effective and I'm trying to figure out what can counter the move.

Always a great feeling to defeat a worthy opponent!

2. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

yes wolf can reverse that kick.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

3. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

I think you can reverse that move, and I know what you are thinking. But...

It's very easy for Jacky to do something else to give Wolf big damage when you try to use that reversal.
    Maybe when we have match on Friday, you will know what I am talking about.
    Actually, I have a new flow chat of Jacky to improve.

See you on Friday.

I am still not strong enough. It is a long way to be...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by segaduck on 10/24/01 09:54 PM (server time).</FONT></P>