1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

JAPAN/JAPANESE PLAYERS

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Mackfactor, Feb 5, 2010.

1. ChiefGutti

ChiefGutti Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChiefGutti
    XBL:
    ChiefGuttiWolf
    Rulakir,

UK's very own UK Rayne (Dan) is currently over in Tokyo until the 18th. You might want to send him a message to hook up. He's situated near Ueno, not extremely far from Akiba.

2. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks for the hookup ChiefGutti. I wasn't able to check the VFDC board till I was back from Tokyo, but I do appreciate you letting me know. [​IMG]

I blew about half of my arcade funds on the UFO catchers in the end... thats some addictive stuff over there, thats for sure.

3. Renzo

Renzo Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I'll be in Japan again next week Sunday. I'll get to finally play FS!!

If anyone here has time, it'd be awesome to meet up and get some games in, own me up in VF and chill. I'll be in Kita Kyuushu first, then Fukuoka, Osaka, then lastly back to Tokyo.

4. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Hello,

I shall be in Okinawa, Japan for a few months. I'll probably be visiting Tokyo and Osaka sometime while I'm out there too, but I'm not sure as to what dates. I'll post it in this thread. I'm hoping to get better with a stick while I'm out there, and before I go to Tokyo, but if anyone knows anyone or happens to be out there, let me know!

I'll try to keep an eye on the thread but if you really need to get in contact with me for some reason, send me a PM :)

Thanks!

5. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    Hey if u find out date let me know im going summer time this yr. Maybe we can get games in nearest arcade in tokyo if we r there around same time. Ive also made alot of friends in tokyo who play who may play as well. I also need to find date

6. adverse

adverse Active Member

Bump!

Shot in the dark, but anybody around the Shinagawa/Kawasaki area?