1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Japanese Akira VF4 Website

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Some interesting combos mentioned...

1. Rising low attack --> (stagger) --> Akira special #3?? I thought the new 3-hit was taken out of the final version... maybe not.

2. df+P+K (knockdown) into DLC

3. deflection + palm (b,f,f+P+K+G, b,f+P) into DLC... hehe, not easy to get the deflection to work though

4. df+P+G throw followed by SDE OTB

... and some other stuff. I'll check it out this evening.

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

i think some moves are being left out of those semi-official movelists on gpara.com. some fan-based japanese pages keep updating their provisional movelists with moves that are not in the gpara lists, such as the new akira special and wolf's "3/4" throw. this might also account for the "secret moves" bit in the description of the vf4 redbook.

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

I know I'm gonna sound behind here, but could someone please give me a quick rundown of what is currently known about this 'Akira Special 3'?

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

d+K+G, f+K, b, f+P

Hit level = L*, M, M

Looks like a low kick followed by a standing knee (cf Jeffrey's knee), then an overhead chop. Kinda an ugly looking move, really =P

Unsure whether the 2nd and 3rd hit are guaranteed if the first connects. My guess is no, unless it's in a float or OTB.

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Thanks Chris.
    Sounds a bit like something Paul (Tekken) does, but I'm sure it's totally different really.