1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Japanese VF4 for sale.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by SUPERBalde, Mar 2, 2002.

1. SUPERBalde

SUPERBalde Member

I played it for about 4 days and am now selling it. Anyone who would like to buy please E-Mail me an offer. Minimum is $40 though.

Thanks,
    Balde.

2. EvilBowlOfCereal

EvilBowlOfCereal Active Member

4 days any now selling? whats wrong with it.

3. SUPERBalde

SUPERBalde Member

Nothing wrong with it, no scratches or anything like that. And no, it's not because I don't like VF. It's because I no longer have access to a Japanese PS2. I already paid for the U.S. vers so I might as well sell this one to someone who will use it. Damn their goes my memory card guys. Heh, I actually convinced my bro to buy a VF3 arcade machine one time. You guys ever see that big screen white one? Wasn't the greatest machine but it had speakers on the sides and we got it for only $500! Wooohooo! Anyway, if anyone is interested in the VF4 please E-Mail me or post here, I'll see it.

Later,
    Balde