1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jean Q and A

Discussion in 'Jean' started by Izuna_Shoryuken, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Slavi

Slavi New Member

Hello folks, I would like to ask about a move of Jean that I cannot see in the command list yet I saw it in a replay of Koedo here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxHtFYsp09M&t=84s

I am talking about the move in the wall combo at 0:45 in which after db P+K he does essentially a P into a df K+G in a single sequence. I don't see this in the com list and i tried inputting various commands for half an hour to no avail. Do you know what is that move?

2. OniwabanCL

OniwabanCL Member

It's an old move and doesn't exist anymore, I think AM2 changed the animation of the string

Slavi likes this.
  3. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Just to be perfectly clear: the video linked above is from VF5 R (revolution), an intermediate version of the game that never made it to consoles.

The current command list is for the latest version of the game and is fully up to date.