1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

JEDI KNIGHT 2

Discussion in 'General' started by Cappo, Mar 26, 2002.

1. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

Anyone buying this game this week, and will u be playing online?

2. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

The URL for the game (<a target="_blank" href=http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/html/features.html>http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/html/features.html</a>) was forwarded to me by several people so I just HAD to take a look.

The best indication of the gameplay is from Trailer #2 in the Gallery section. Things representing light-sabre duels & force powers are done better in this game than in any other game ever made! Very impressive stuff.

However, it all seems a bit fast-paced and frenetic to me. I've always been more of a CounterStrike/Medal of Honor kind of player, rather than a Quake/Unreal player. But the powers you get adds an RPG feel to the game, so you're not just another nameless grunt in map full of nameless grunts.

I'll play you online if i get the game. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. SINphul

SINphul Member

Dammit...I went to EBX two hours after opening today, and they had completely sold out of JKII's. In only TWO hours...with 20 copies?! ARGH! What sucks even more is that Best Buy and CompUSA said they won't have it for another week /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. Cappo

Cappo Well-Known Member

That sucks