1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffry 101 (a guide to FS Jeffry)

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Sebo, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Another massive update, this time to the Strategy page of the Wiki.

In another case of over doing it I painstakingly went over a lot, I mean a fucking lot, of shit which is useful to players who literally started playing yesterday to people who know the system but want to pick up Jeff.

I also have some specific character guides on the bottom (complete with shade throwing jokes and indepth strats dealing with troublesome tools), but because the page keeps crashing and essentially deleting all of my work... I'm say it's more than complete enough given the standards of the wiki. (and again, just the Jeffry pages are 1/4 of the size of all the character guides combined)

Myke likes this.
  2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'm not sure if the size of the page is the cause of the crashing you've been experiencing, but one suggestion might be to have a separate wiki page dedicated to the Match-ups section. By my rough estimation it accounts for almost half of the strategy page itself!

Now that's Mariner's power!

Sebo likes this.