1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jeffry Clan

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Kamais_Ookin, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL

Girls (girls)
    just wanna have fun
    wanna learn Jeff (girls)
    they just wanna learn Jeff...

2. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I could have sworn the post before your reason was different - "Not like it matters" - regarding why you didn't keep track of the rounds. Anyways, I'm pretty sure Truesonic took track. I'm not saying that it's over and your kicked out, all I'm saying is that for now on when you play the others keep track of the win/rounds, if your too lazy to even do that then there's nothing left to say at that point.
    That's my favorite quote Tony, and no I'm not talking about Happy Friend Shirt [​IMG]
    That's a good idea GE, we should wait as long as we can before we play Mackfactor, give him time. Also there's adamYuki you forgot about too but I've already talked to him privately.

3. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    hey when is the actuall jeff mirror matches so i know when to be ready?

4. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    It was anytime within the week, the 26th of December is the last day. The actual tournament is 28th-29th.

Edit: You just have to arrange time with people, for example just let me know when your ready and we can play, I won't be on 26th though I don't think because it's boxing day.

5. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Well not like it matters means exactly that; it doesn't really matter to me if I win more or he wins more because I'm just playing to have fun. I have fun even when I get my ass kicked, if I didn't I wouldn't bother playing the game.

I wasn't actually counting rounds because I didn't consider that skirmish a "tournament fight." When I played you you mentioned "getting our games in." I just invited Truesonic to play. No mention of your little bout. Am I not allowed to play Truesonic for the fuck of it? I didn't even consider it. But maybe you're right, I'm too lazy, worthless even. I'm not possessed by the VF spirit.

No worries, I'm done with this. Truesonic won all rounds =)
    Way to go True!

6. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    There has probably been a miss-communication here then, I assumed you were playing him for seeding instead of casuals because you posted here instead of the gg's thread. If you invited Truesonic to play just for the fuck of it, there's no problems with that, just give him your compliments in the gg's thread though because its confusing ATM with all the other people talking about their seeding matches.

It all simply boils down to this because the thread is starting to get side-tracked: Do you want to leave or are you willing to do your seeding matches just like everybody else? Just need to know right now.

7. TheWorstPlayer

Just kill it, he posted that he played me in here that's why I posted in here. I wanted to let him know that I wasn't considering it a tournament match. Come to think of it though it's cool.

I'm probably going to be too busy real soon to keep this up.
    If I play in any tourneys I'll just leave it at the shakedown
    once I start it back up.

8. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Just a friendly reminder that the 26th is the last day to do your shit guys! If for whatever reason you couldn't play everyone, I will allow you play whoever you haven't already after the tournament, please try your hardest though so the seeding can be accurate for the tournament coming up, but like I said if you can't play everyone before-hand that's ok.

9. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
  10. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

I'm done. I could never find the last few people on the list anyway but then my 360 died last night.

anyway. Here are the results from the fights I did manage to get. I'm just going to screen cap from my XL tourney tool.

cels with 0's imply that the fight was not taken or the extra matches were not needed. The points up beside my name are the accumulation of each *round* modifier, I forgot about the match win modifier when constructing the tool. oh well.

[​IMG]

11. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Don't worry about jinx, he was short notice. Shitty that your 360 broke, are you going to fix it? Thanks for letting me know before-hand.

12. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    hey I can do those seeding matches today... sorry guys if i havent done seedings. Christmas time is always a busy time for work and GF... I couldnt even take part in yesterdays online tourney, which i really really wanted to do.
    ) :
    but i can still do seedings today if its not too late. I tried to contact godeater on shoutbox for seeding but i dont he saw my msg. Kamais srry about yesterday, I had to check out the vf5r streaming, i really wanted to see VF5 goh matches.. But i guess that "SHRIMP" goh player was taken out early.. or sumthing. Did u get it to work ok?

13. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Nah, just gonna watch Myke's recorded version if possible. You can't do seeding with GE his 360 is dead. At this rate it looks like I may push the date of the tournament, the good thing about that is it will give everyone more time to finish off seeding matches with people they haven't done so already.

I'll keep you updated on whether we play seeding matches today or casuals depending on tournament status.

Edit: I think I'm going to push the date back for the tournament, there's not many people to begin with and some people aren't around atm, so now everyone should play whoever they haven't already for seeding until I make a new date.

14. TheWorstPlayer

15. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Nothing happened, I kept on telling people to do their seeding over and over and barely anyone did up to the point of the tournament date, then I told them to do their seeding after that time so I can move the date and they still didn't do anything and I didn't even get a reply back from half the people, it's quite depressing.

Hopefully when R comes out there will be a re-newal interest and I can start to get this clan rolling......

16. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

I won.

17. Kamais_Ookin

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Your kidding right? I beat you so badly that your 360 went up in flames after our games, it couldn't keep up with me. [​IMG]