1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

jeffry combo/setup

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Insomnia, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Insomnia

Insomnia Member

P+K+G (threat stance)

to P (blocked), f+P+G ("mist trap")

to EARLY d+K+G (foot crumble)

to u+P (71 damage) or d+P+G pickup throw for setups

FEAR

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thread moved from Junky's Jungle.

Nice combo Insomnia. In case anyone is doubtful of this being a true combo (like I was), the d+K+G causes a foot crumble if you hit during the hit-throw stagger animation. Hence, no Quick Recovery possible.

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

FYI.... old news /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[P]+[K]+[G], [P], [6]+[P]+[G], [2]+[K]+[G], [8]+[K]+[G] = its guaranteed, does more than just u+p.

best situation + damage = [P]+[K]+[G], [P], [6]+[P]+[G], [4][6]+[K], [8]+[P]. pounce its guaranteed IF the person doesnt TR the [4][6]+k. also it does about the same damage as doing [8]+[K]+[G]. if he does TR,then apply some okizeme.

4. Insomnia

Insomnia Member

old news maybe but i found all this out ALL BY MYSELF. not my fault you people are all so secretive with your vf info that new players like me have a hard time finding stuff out. btw i already knew about b,f+K after the throw, and i found that out by myself too, so THERE

5. Insomnia

Insomnia Member

and ALSO, i just tested, and u+k+g does EXACTLY the same damage as u+p (which i already knew). i was right, you were wrong, mr smarty pants!

6. Sudden_Death

yep, just noticed too, oppsy. what i meant to say was that b,f+k , u+p does a lot more (70 +25 =95!!! ) than just u+p alone , plus its a bit trickier to T/R.

and what the fuck man!! i was just telling you it was old news (its on the fucking red book with pictures and all) why the hostility?, didnt you see the fucking smilie? and you found this all by yourself? big deal!! you want a prize now?

7. Insomnia

Insomnia Member

yes i want a prize, i am a SUPERSTAR. and tell faceless i said sup

8. Sudden_Death

i havent seen him in a looong time, and i lost his phone #

peace

9. gamesmaster1_2be

gamesmaster1_2be Well-Known Member

i like this wall combo:
    [2]+[K]+[G] (wall hit) [6]+[P]+[K], [2][6]+[P]+[G]
    it duz think 110 ish, not to sure.

10. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Gamesmaster, I swear I'm not picking on you... but do you know what people mean by combo? It's a series of moves that's guaranteed after the first move connects. By holding guard and wiggling the pad back and forth a little bit, you can block the f+P+K after d+K+G. You can also escape the low throw if the f+P+K happens to hit.

I'm not on your case or anything, I just want whoever is reading to understand that the game isn't as easy as <font color="White">1,2,3 here's 57% damage for free.</font color> It's a bit more complex than that.

11. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

I suspect he just whipped out training mode, saw the 110 numbers, and didn't know any better. The training CPU doesn't struggle and must be set specifically to escape throws, so you can get some crazy 140+ stuff with Wolf.

12. gamesmaster1_2be

sotrry! sheesh, i am totally new with him god...
    i just thought it was guarenteed cos i don't bother much with him.

13. gamesmaster1_2be

and also, i posted this ^ before i realised the computer never struggled.

14. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Yeah that was sort of my point...

15. SMASH01

SMASH01 Member

At the opening, perhaps you might want to try this: [6][K],[P],[4][6][P]+[K],[2][P]+[G],[4][6][P]+[G],[6][P]+[G],[6][P]+[G],[8][P].....I don't know any of those damage terms of such but I guaranteed a 75% round win.Happy now? /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

16. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I'm guessing you're new here. This thread is 2 years old and what you've posted isn't really a combo (it isn't really anything to be honest).

If you wanna find some good Jeffry combos/tactics then just click his name under the vf4 section on the home page and you'll find lots of stuff. You can send me a private message if you need any help because I'm feeling especially good natured today /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Welcome to the boards.